Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kuiu review

Re: Kuiu review

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    My tent poles showed up last night. Literally on the eve of my hunt. Problem solved by the customer service reps at kuiu.
    That is cutting it a bit close but good to hear it worked out...
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

where do u get this stuff in BC?

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    where do u get this stuff in BC?
    You don’t. Online only.

Had the original Mtn Star 2p. Leaked like a seive on my second hunt.. like really bad. They replaced it with the upgraded version and it worked for its first season but leaked again this year in some of the heavier rains that we experienced.
    They will be getting another letter.

Finally got to try out the boned out game bags this year on our hunt. Was pretty impressed. A boned out sheep will fit into a large and medium bag. Shoulder cape would probably fit into a small but didn't try it myself.

Have liked all the clothes that I've tried. Attack pants could be a bit tougher though

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

I had one of the jackets (soft shell with no hood.. can't remember the name), wool gloves/beanie, and gaitors. Didn't really care for any of it and sold it to buy FL gear. Much happier now.

My buddy had the Icon 7200 and wasn't a huge fan once it was packed full with elk meat.

It's by no means a terrible brand. But it'd chose Sitka or First Lite over Kuiu gear, and Stone Glacier or Kifaru over the Kuiu packs..

Anyone follow the Kuiu guy on IG? I dont own any of their gear yet but based on his IG it strikes me more as pursuit of looking dapper on the mountain that to be the best hunting gear out there.

I am strongly eyeing their pro pants though .... just cant convince myself to spend $200usd on pants.

Kuiu and cheap don’t go well together. I’m cheap...

Recently bought kuui gear pants, coat and underwear so far so good fits awesome. Also have First Lite pants hoodie and jacket some good stuff there as well.

All of it should be for the price...….ouch!!!!!

lol .... i just tried to order the bino harness from these guys. Got new binos they deserve some protection. Figured Kuiu made one of the better harnesses out there.
    They won't let you use a Canadian billing address and USA shipping address. How lame!

I ain't payin mandatory tax and duties by having it shipped across border. F that. Guess i'll just have my brother from the USA order it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    lol .... i just tried to order the bino harness from these guys. Got new binos they deserve some protection. Figured Kuiu made one of the better harnesses out there.
    They won't let you use a Canadian billing address and USA shipping address. How lame!

I ain't payin mandatory tax and duties by having it shipped across border. F that. Guess i'll just have my brother from the USA order it for me.
    had the same thing happen to me when trying to send some gear to a friend in Seattle. I phoned them the next day and they bypassed the online issue. Sent to Seattle billed Kamloops. Very happy with the phone girl and she took care of it right away.

Bhb
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.