Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuiu review

Re: Kuiu review

Quote Originally Posted by hoochie View Post
    can someone spell it out so I can say the name right?

ki yew ee?

koo I eww?

why not have a name people can at least pronounce lol
    Q you

Good luck
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by hoochie View Post
    can someone spell it out so I can say the name right?

ki yew ee?

koo I eww?

why not have a name people can at least pronounce lol

“kU” “U”

should work.

First leaky tents, and now tents without poles...whats next? Maybe they should stick to making clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SR80 View Post
    First leaky tents, and now tents without poles...whats next? Maybe they should stick to making clothing.
    Hahaha my thoughts exactly.....

I have never heard of a Leaky KUIU Tent. Geoff i know Dallas the KUIU rep very well, he actually lives in Red Deer. Ya if you need to talk i can you guys up to. He will call you back immediately.He tries his best to make sure everyone is treated well and in a timely manner.
    I like KUIU worn it for years but their getting ridiculous expensive ....

Hmmm and here I thought Fierce rifles were expensive..Geoff dont sit by sparks by the fire, no sliding on the scree, no tunnelling through the alder..ensure your tenting partner trims his nails..im sure it will serve your needs well.Good luck on your trophy penguin hunt..hope you finallyget that Booner non typical.
    Cheers BE SAFE.
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I have never heard of a Leaky KUIU Tent. .
    When they first made them about 50% of the ones shipped out were shipped without any seam sealing and leaked horribly. A lot of ppl coined the term "KUIU Mountain Sieve" and it was very public.

Similar to their first and second generation packs, etc. They've had a horrible track record of 'new' items.

That said, Dallas is a great dude and from what I've seen has been working hard as heck to help out Cdn buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by SR80 View Post
    LOL .... Its like the ford 6.0 ... you hear of issues all over yet people still continued to buy them :/

Awesome clothes too .... just too damn expensive. I cant pay $400 for a jacket to roll around in the dirt in.

I still use my Arcteryx soft shell as my hunting jacket. Its been retired from street wear for some time now but once that falls apart I'll have to get something decent in camo

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    LOL ...
    I still use my Arcteryx soft shell as my hunting jacket. Its been retired from street wear for some time now but once that falls apart I'll have to get something decent in camo
    X 2. Except I don't see the need for camo so Arcteryx is still my go too clothing for everything.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

I’ve been wearing the gear for several years and few complaints. It fits me really well and the customer service has been great.

I talked to the service rep in the states and did not come away with a great feeling. I’ll follow up today and then start getting serious if I’m not satisfied.