Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop The Spray in the Cariboo

Re: Stop The Spray in the Cariboo

Lot of birds missing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelnuts View Post
    What's equally frustrating is the blind trust put into a web page that's chock full of half-truths and bullshit.
    Can you expand on what you mean? What are the half truths in which you speak? Are you inferring that there is a positive aspect of herbicide spraying for wildlife? I'd like you hear more....
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumbed View Post
    Can you expand on what you mean? What are the half truths in which you speak? Are you inferring that there is a positive aspect of herbicide spraying for wildlife? I'd like you hear more....
    Nope... Not getting sucked into the rabbit hole- it's like arguing religion. I'll point you to this old post: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...45#post1938145 but if you're looking for a back-and-forth it's not gonna happen. People's minds are made up and no point trying to change them.

Thanks for pointing out some disparities in their argument. It’s good to see a dialogue.

I posted a similar petition earlier this year, just to have a bunch of numbskulls jump all over me. Poison is poison.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    Poison is poison.
    Can't disagree with that!
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon