Thread: 2018 Sheep Hunters

2018 Sheep Hunters

I think many of you sheep hunters will be making your trek for the opening of the 2018 Sheep season, and i'd like to say good luck, good hunting and be safe.
    Sheep hunting is something i never had the time to get into, but i am in awe of a sheep hunters physical and mental endurance each year in the mountains. I guess that's what makes each hunt special.

Be safe boys & girls.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2018 Sheep Hunters

On my way in just under two weeks! For a 10 day trip!
    Shoot em' Whack em' Stack em'

Good luck to everyone heading out this year!! Stay safe

Good luck to everyone heading up sheep hunting .
    Found this little bit of great wisdom that might help you out .
    There is one rule of thumb you should never over look- trust your gut reaction . If you have to look at look at a ram and talk yourself into another age- annuli ring or try and make the horns "legal" . Its best to walk away and let them grow for another year .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Good luck to everyone heading up sheep hunting .
    Found this little bit of great wisdom that might help you out .
    There is one rule of thumb you should never over look- trust your gut reaction . If you have to look at look at a ram and talk yourself into another age- annuli ring or try and make the horns "legal" . Its best to walk away and let them grow for another year .
    Yes very good advice, way to many short ones shot.