Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
It's called Class Action Lawsuit.
And BOTH governments involved are very very vulnerable under what is being proposed here.
A class action suit is a possibility (and likelihood), but there will be individual suits before it gets to the class action stage. It usually takes a number of separate suits being joined as one to form the “class”, but given the enormity of what is potentially going to be taking place, I’m sure the vultures will begin circling and enrolling stakeholders into a class very quickly after the signing of any final agreement.

I would hope BCWF would be having conversations with their counsel about forming a class in the event that this agreement is ratified. Given the generally negative sentiment towards BCWF on here, I’m sure most of you will be thinking they are not on it as of yet. For those of us that are members (through clubs or necessity), it would be a good idea to send them a message outlining our concerns. The more members that bring it up, the more likely they are to put some resources into this issue. We may not all love the BCWF, but they are by far the biggest voice we have.