Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: NStQ First Nations, B.C., Canada advance to final treaty negotiations

Re: NStQ First Nations, B.C., Canada advance to final treaty negotiations

The government has one person on one level, then another above that, then another above that then another above that! In the job they all have under a Ministry heading.
    -- One on top of thee other and all know their role. " Know thy role and shut zee pie hole!" The Rock!
    Jel -- One step, two steps three steps four and your out the door - levels like stories in a building -- all obey the one above them -- 12345678 -- or YOUR FIRED!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-29-2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: HAPPY JACK folks

Excellent news

Thanks very much for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
    The question is, as the government is giving it all away for UNDRIP, what is the gov't hiding and keeping from us, for themselves and their best pals?
    They are hiding the fact that if the FNs went to court it would be deemed they own the land and all the resources and the right to govern. IF our govt doesn't sign and sign quick it will be much much worse. Legal advice sometimes makes them take action you'd never expect, like giving Kadhar $10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    They are hiding the fact that if the FNs went to court it would be deemed they own the land and all the resources and the right to govern. IF our govt doesn't sign and sign quick it will be much much worse. Legal advice sometimes makes them take action you'd never expect, like giving Kadhar $10 million.
    Hmmm really..the courts would proclaim 210% of Bc is owned lock stock barrel y indians..homes, lands, everything to 3%..
    Hmm what do you think would be the response. .? Do you think the 97 % would quietly get on greyhound and leave fir a Syrian camp in Quebec..hmm probably see the largest uprising of civil disobedience in the past 150 years...anarchy..the complete fall of BC.
    FRASER. .and those playing in fire..must realize looking down the road. .you cant give BC away piece by piece..tuesday bc Mla
    Later mp..later williams lake tribune..finally global news..
    I might not change anything..but no body wont know the implications of the BULLSHIT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS .
    Bc has changed significantly..over 150 years, private ownership, uses of crown land for legitimate needs of the province consequences of postage stamping the province, or trying to give away that 210 % to3 %...

Consultation process..of say 100 years is needed.
    Steven Big Bear

=-//----> srupp can't get on Greyhound now, they quit out here in the west, new days srupp, times change, and so did we. Your old remember? Over 63?
    = Quebec is popular now they can't fill the labor jobs trying to feed the tourists, they love Quebec especially the French and the States, Flocking there like bees to honey.
    - Time to stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive, hale hale to the good times -- AC/DC -- Back n Black - You inspire me you put a fire in me!
    Jel -- Anyone anywhere, there will be no scare, like when you come on to a angry Grizzly Bear! Hey! The rock noooo noo rahhhhhh
    - - Dis is dah rocko and ah you bin ah hassli my bo frien nooo rahhhhhhh /.; ='';./ - dah jocko nooooooo i'll c u on trunk keel -- dah street
    ---------> jist my bro don't get uptight-----------The Nor River Rocko dah Wanna be Lac La June Jocko! ------------ripped and torn and reborn
    ------------> know your role -- and ah like zip the lip! noooooooo ogoohoohooooosodoohojo rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcko
    ---------------> IF yah don't know me, Don't bro me!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-30-2018 at 08:21 AM. Reason: NOR RIVER ROCKO DAH LAC LA JUNE JOCKO

Think this thread kinda lost its relavance eh?

You can only drive down Main Street so many times! Every town has a Main Street, one to drive on, and one to survive on butt hey, only so many times brah
    Jel -- Max Webster -- and a Million Vacations is all we have in mind! -- only so many times -- ok get's redundant after awhile, quit stalling start signing then!
    -----------Time to wrap it up, get it done, a bro bump and see yah in the sun -- --- you get yours I get mine and every things fine -----
    Max new a person with a fancy car wants to show it off eh! Butt hey, only so many times.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-30-2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: All of us will be happy with oil and gas available

This information of the Agreement in Principle came out in the 100 Mile Free press on July 26th...No mention on Global did I hear ..Dennis

After the bull shat at North Thompson Park awhile ago, I have a feeling that us whites are going to be totally screwed over.

Hmm the treaty process stipulated that feds and province consult with us..we have heard nothing..a nyone?..
    The process required us..the taxpayers input..what was acceptable..what wasnt.
    So mr rancher ownes big amount of land but is surrounded by new native lands..access? $$$$$
    Soon BC will be nation to nation with 91 " equal " governments..the government revenue..tanks..yes yes indians once treaties are signed are supposed to start paying taxes..good luck with that..
    If you live in Langley. ..7 diiferent nations to go through..maybe to get to Prince George..why? No hunting allowed..
    This stinks
    Srupp