Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: She called me:

Re: She called me:

Some women like guys that have a certain look about them, they hunt for a guy so they can pick the right one to marry to have kids.
    Once a person get's up in age say 50 your getting on.
    -- Just because your old doesn't mean you don't look attractive to thee opposite sex.
    -- If the person your looking at makes it very difficult to tell if it's male or female,? ahhhhh, they prolly don't care any ways cuz they are on lsd or something? Hahaha
    Some guys are gay, so are some women as simple as that. I guess they like same kind?
    Anyways their beez wax
    Jello Marshmello -- how woody yah know anyway? -- i cood not tell you! Anyone? How wood U know if you were gay or not?
    --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-23-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: All of us will be happy with oil and gas available

HappyJack a lady at tim hortons calls me hun to. Its better then saying to me what you want bitch.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

There is a lot of people now getting tired of trash talk that has been around for years.
    Who knows, maybe Elephant or bib pants will be in next.
    All I know is I have had the same 'Sir' and 'Sweetie' as well. My Wife gets 'mam' 'dear' when we are together.
    Know what? I'm liking respect again.
    Thanks for listening 'Lady's and Gentelmen'...

Your wife only needs to worry if the drive thru GUY calls you Hun.
    I'll be home before winter. It's too cold to sleep out.

You've been sexually harassed sir, contact the media and a lawyer asap!
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Some women like guys that have a certain look about them, they hunt for a guy so they can pick the right one to marry to have kids.
    Once a person get's up in age say 50 your getting on.
    -- Just because your old doesn't mean you don't look attractive to thee opposite sex.
    -- If the person your looking at makes it very difficult to tell if it's male or female,? ahhhhh, they prolly don't care any ways cuz they are on lsd or something? Hahaha
    Some guys are gay, so are some women as simple as that. I guess they like same kind?
    Anyways their beez wax
    Jello Marshmello -- how woody yah know anyway? -- i cood not tell you! Anyone? How wood U know if you were gay or not?
    --
    When you're hot, you're hot! No doubt about it.

Is this still a hunting forum or another form of the "#me too" movement. This thread should be forever deleted from HBC as it had absolutely nothing to do with the outdoors.

Happy's feelin his oats! Maybe call Happy Slappy now?
    Jelly -- Slappy Jack Happy --- Happy Jack Slappy -- Jack Happy Slappy -- Skippy pean-nut but tour is dah best bi far -- jack of all trades whoa
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-24-2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Hello I'm Johnny Ca$h

Quote Originally Posted by bowmagnum View Post
    Is this still a hunting forum or another form of the "#me too" movement. This thread should be forever deleted from HBC as it had absolutely nothing to do with the outdoors.
    Or at least moved to the open forum not the mainland hunting bc one.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    She called me: "HUN"

I was going through the drive thru at Tims today, and the girl on the speaker called me "hun", OMG what is with wimmin these days? Is this something old guys get called all the time? I'm not that old, well maybe to the young girl at Tims I am. It could have been worse, she could have called me "dear"!!

I know the wife wasn't impressed when this young chicky called me hun....how about it is this normal or what?

Awww, you're just being too sensitive hun.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln