Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New group calls for seal and sea lion cull on B.C.’s coast

Re: New group calls for seal and sea lion cull on B.C.’s coast

Let me at em
    a bad day hunting is awwwwwwww who cares as long as your hunting.

Re: New group calls for seal and sea lion cull on B.C.’s coast

Im against the cull. The fn,s are upset that they are not catching enough fish so they want our help to kill seals. I say welcome to the club! Its crappy when small special interest groups get their way that upset the masses.
    Hunting the promised land

Arrow Re: New group calls for seal and sea lion cull on B.C.’s coast

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Im against the cull. The fn,s are upset that they are not catching enough fish so they want our help to kill seals. I say welcome to the club! Its crappy when small special interest groups get their way that upset the masses.
    You are of course entitled to your own opinion, regardless of just how far off the mark that might be.

If you had bothered to read the supplied background information, you would perhaps begin to understand just how overpopulated these animals are, and the heavy impact that is having on many fish stocks including salmon.

And again, if you did read what was posted, perhaps you might also understand that this new group is a coalition of Recreational Fishermen, Commercial Fishermen, FN's and many other groups. All with a vested interest in not seeing our salmon stocks collapse. And all willing and able to do something about it rather than whine on an internet forum.

Have a great day!
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me