Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elaho River Valley - Goats - Blanca Lake

Re: Elaho River Valley - Goats - Blanca Lake

I was planning to do the same with my brother. I went up there last Friday. Apparently they're logging heavily up the E300. One of the loggers waved me over and told me to head back. Said they won't be done for 3 or 4 months. I think we're going to try to get some Alpine muleys this year instead and maybe try next year

Quote Originally Posted by Golddust View Post
    I was planning to do the same with my brother. I went up there last Friday. Apparently they're logging heavily up the E300. One of the loggers waved me over and told me to head back. Said they won't be done for 3 or 4 months. I think we're going to try to get some Alpine muleys this year instead and maybe try next year
    I think, commercial backcountry closure as of this week due to fire rating, hence logging should be done. No heavy machinery operation in the backcountry as far as I know. Unless they want to keep going and take a chance with their insurance if something was to happen.

Just wondering if anyone's been up there lately? Has the logging been stopped? Can we get in there?