Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for like-minded hunting partner!

Re: Looking for like-minded hunting partner!

Hey, I’m new to Vancouver and I’m also looking for someone to hunt with as I don’t really no many people here that are into hunting and I’m fairly new to it myself so if anyone wants to hunt send me a message

thanks
    Last edited by Danielmccluskey6; 03-28-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Like minded person here as well, I do a lot of backpacking, hiking and the like. I don't currently bow hunt, but I have the necessary rifles and shotguns. I would love to go out with experienced hunters as I'm new to hunting but I'm happy to hunt with anyone not overly creepy.

Keep coming back to the site.
    As hunting season approaches, there is always someone looking for a partner from time to time as people lose hunting
    partners, so the opportunity to join with someone generally comes up.

Odds are they will also be more successful starting a new thread too

Hey guys, local hunter who lives in Vancouver. I've been where all you guys are. I get out quite a bit for bear and blacktail on day hunts and I'm happy to get together for a coffee or bring someone with me for a day. It can be overwhelming at first. Feel free to reach out. I am by no means an expert but I do okay most years and I am happy to share what I have learned. One word of caution is that I hunt pretty severe terrain so if you're not pretty fit we probably want to stick with just the coffee lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersHunt View Post
    Like minded person here as well, I do a lot of backpacking, hiking and the like. I don't currently bow hunt, but I have the necessary rifles and shotguns. I would love to go out with experienced hunters as I'm new to hunting but I'm happy to hunt with anyone not overly creepy.
    Sorry had a good laugh about the wording “overly creepy “. Today it seems creepy can mean a whole whack of things ! All in good taste !
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Sorry had a good laugh about the wording “overly creepy “. Today it seems creepy can mean a whole whack of things ! All in good taste !
    Arctic Lake
    I wonder what level of creepy is except able. Are we talking it’s OK as long as you don’t go all Buffalo bill lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I wonder what level of creepy is except able. Are we talking it’s OK as long as you don’t go all Buffalo bill lol
    Ha Ha Ya Buffalo Bill ! Ye Ha !
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Hahahaha yeah lets stay away from Buffalo Bill.

I am new to hunting this year as well...have experience in the “bush” but just new to hunting. I have a pretty flexible schedule so if anyone is looking to go out I’d be in.