Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada in The Rough??????

Re: Canada in The Rough??????

this thread has been taken to a new level of stupidity !! remember who we are losing hunting too and focus the fight on them !!

I'll be first to say i enjoyed the episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Why cant we just get along???? Hunting community is extremely divided and I agree with your statement.
    SHIT go over to the moose thread this is nothing
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

I just dont think we should be giving our opportunity to hunt to out of province hunters for their profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    A good example of how I'm confident that I will be alive to see the end of hunting in this province.....
    Well, welcome to B.C. Trev! Too much Kootenay Green used around here.....paranoia reigns. Let's all make up little issues and fight them and let the larger battles go unchallenged
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Quote Originally Posted by Brez View Post
    Well, welcome to B.C. Trev! Too much Kootenay Green used around here.....paranoia reigns. Let's all make up little issues and fight them and let the larger battles go unchallenged
    I used to hear that BC was the "Serengeti of the North". It didn't take me long to realize that most of that is a statement about a bunch of lions and hyenas chasing eachother in circles over a pile of rotting bones....

while being watched over by a herd of prey that would celebrate their demise
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    I used to hear that BC was the "Serengeti of the North". It didn't take me long to realize that most of that is a statement about a bunch of lions and hyenas chasing eachother in circles over a pile of rotting bones....
    Lots of poachers too!

Not a fan of the host program being used for hunting shows because in my opinion this is not what the program was meant for. A lot “friends” magically showed up hosting Canada in the rough for a couple seasons

As for the hunt in ? Personally feel this was not a positive decision for the BCWF to get involved in because many viewed it as a shady use of the host program

People can defend this all they want but truth of the matter is it brought negative attention to the host program and was not beneficial to BC hunters.

Not sure how to make it any clearer. The fed was never involved in the elk hunt in any way or manner... I have known the Beasley boys well for over a decade, certainly get others position on the rules around the permit