Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Canada in The Rough??????

Re: Canada in The Rough??????

A Hungarian who comes here on a paid hunt is just the same..a hunter.....

this thread is is about the division sowed by Fed members against bow hunters,hunting guides and outfitters, hunters who drink beer, or drive a quad. The folks swinging the sledge on the wedge against hunters of all races,financial position,paid or unpaid,fit or unfit,trophy or meat.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

I dont own a tv. Is there any way to watch this show online?

Alligator Alley here I come. Drive the dented old jalopy up the dirty river, park my fat ass on shore and hammer a trophy bull then drive home and hope not to hit too many big rocks too hard.
    Last edited by SemperAurum; 12-18-2019 at 11:12 PM.
    I have let more 6 point bull elk walk than most hunters have ever seen in their entire life. Stop shooting 5 point bulls and leaving them to rot. Identify the target before squeezing the trigger.

Bla Bla Bla come on!Go for a hike and burn off some the negative enegey sh.t
    Doesn't anyone hunt anymore? Pictures and stories where did they go.
    Last edited by GEF; 12-19-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Hike? Why hike when you can sit and wait for them to come to you??? Fish in a barrel my son, fish in a barrel.
    Carrying large dead animals on the back is for the birds. Ropes, cut trail into the bush, yank it out with quad. Now yer huntin.Big ole power winch tied to a tree on shore beside the jalopy.
    I have let more 6 point bull elk walk than most hunters have ever seen in their entire life. Stop shooting 5 point bulls and leaving them to rot. Identify the target before squeezing the trigger.

I'm a little upside down on this and fail to see what the big issue is?

guest Guest

Ding ding. Exactly.
    Funny how jealousy and loud mouths go hand and hand.

More added to the ignore list by many.