Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada in The Rough??????

Re: Canada in The Rough??????

So what are the facts? I really dont know the facts. If the facts will clear this up lets here them!

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I was on the hunt. They did not pay for my trip but they did pay for the cost of the show
    Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    +

OK Mike I do Believe you BUT how do you KNOW that for sure ? TELL us ! RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I was on the board of directors for Region 2
    It gets better and better.
    I guess this was an investment in conservation.
    Lol!

WOW ? BCWF ! Did OR Does every one know this or ? RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    WOW ? BCWF ! Did OR Does every one know this or ? RJ
    Read post 17. They made an announcement about it...
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Read post 17. They made an announcement about it...
    I DID ! just want to here things from the HORSES mouth just in case theres FAKE News ! Know What i Mean ? RJ

Perhaps you should pull pull your head out of your ass before you spout off. If your referring to the 2017 elk hunt on the muskwa, I was not the president of bcwf and had not been for some time , nor was I involved in any way with the bcwf . The fed had zero involvement , knowledge or role in the hunt what so ever . The Beasley boys have done more for standing up for hunters than many organizations or individuals. I have hunted with them a number of times and will continue to do so as long as I can hike the mountains . So now that you have the facts, how about manning up and retracting your bull shit statement

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    How does the president of the BC Wildlife Federation take a for profit TV show on an Elk hunt in BC. The permit to accompany is NOT meant for this. And it just keeps happening. I thought the BCWF was supposed to stand up for BC hunters? Apparently not!!!!! But we are all aware of this.

I remember now that it was actually nothing to do with Region 2

Ex pres of the BCWf. Thats good enuf for alot of guys on here. And using a permit to accompany for someones personnal gain? Thats what I have an issue with! Now deny that!!! Permits to accompany are NOT for personnal gain. Read that again NOT for personnal gain.....

Now that Deaddog has cleared up that bit of BS, lets hear about the QCI hunt.
    Deaddog is fully aware that I’ve had issues with the present CITR crew...but that said they do portray the image and heritage of hunting better than most.

Are you insinuating I made personal gain?? What a crock of shit. I don’t except even a coffee cup. If your sniveling because someone with a show comes in and films a great hunt , following the rules, then your entitled to your opinion So now that you have switched gears from the bcwf/ president focus to taking cirt it shows what kind of Integrity you have . If you don’t like the current rules. Get them changed, I’ll gladly follow them just like I did on this hunt..

QUOTE=Onesock;2020080]Ex pres of the BCWf. Thats good enuf for alot of guys on here. And using a permit to accompany for someones personnal gain? Thats what I have an issue with! Now deny that!!! Permits to accompany are NOT for personnal gain. Read that again NOT for personnal gain.....[/QUOTE]