Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Canada in The Rough??????

Re: Canada in The Rough??????

Hunters beating up on Hunters....****ing awesome guys.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

I wish I knew how to get a post about doing real volunteer habitat enhancement work in the province to have as much action as a stupid post like this....

So many people in this province's "hunting/outdoors" community are embarrassing as hell.

Rackmaster X 2!!!

Read 10 pages and really could have spent a better moment poking a needle in my eye! Like really?

we just need to be able to post pics super easy so we can have better content then squawking about natives, fellow hunters, blah, blah... So make it like facebook with inserting pics, no resizing or pics going in sideways etc.. Thread railed.. sorry
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Photobucket works well for me

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    You don't think taking a commercial enterprise on a hunter host hunt is an abuse of the program? C'mon... as for the other questions yes on both accounts. Everyone on this site knows game populations in BC are struggling. We shouldn't be giving our game away for profit.
    I think the real issue was the feds anti guide stance at the time....including posters on huntbc tearing a new one on guides..then low and behold there they are acting as “guides” for a “for profit tv show”. It was hypocritical at the very least. Not illegal or immoral but definitely hypocritical.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    based on his argument, I wouldn't be surprised if he's affiliated with the outfitter territory where this hunt occurred...
    Cool if it was ....... Lots of hard work for these residents and guests pulling out a critter in these tough to get at spots with out all the Big Cash, resources and time to be able to do it. Only being able to access these areas for a couple weeks at tops a year and being rewarded with success is a feeling one has a tough time to beat. It's Terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    I wish I knew how to get a post about doing real volunteer habitat enhancement work in the province to have as much action as a stupid post like this....

So many people in this province's "hunting/outdoors" community are embarrassing as hell.
    Best post in this one and all the other stupid ones!! If we could only wish for that attention!!!! Sadly, society has swung around to creating and like controversy much more than the feel good stories.....

What's next? Bitching about one of our licence paid for stocked trout getting caught by the Dimestore fisherman being guided Fishing with Rod??

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    I think the real issue was the feds anti guide stance at the time....including posters on huntbc tearing a new one on guides..then low and behold there they are acting as “guides” for a “for profit tv show”. It was hypocritical at the very least. Not illegal or immoral but definitely hypocritical.
    Funny many of those same people who are disgusted by this thread as hunters attacting hunters and this is a sure sign of the end were the very same people attacking me for saying those very same words. Hmmm, hypocritical is right. I was blasted because I dared say the words 'hunters attacking hunters'. Deaddog of all people knows the truth iin that.

I am really confused with this post/thread.
    If we are talking about the ELK Hunt in the Muskwa??
    I thought it was an excellent episode.
    Of course these guys used guides etc.
    But, they did a great job of describing the hunt, what was needed, and what efforts were to be expected, as well
    as showing off the are for anyone who has never been up there.
    To me, this episode was a win/win.
    For guides and resident hunters.
    Even if the BCWF had paid for it, so what, it definitely was a benefit to support hunting for all.
    Isn't that what it is all about ...now!!
    If there was issues in the past, is it worth bringing it up now, as if it is happening today??
    Lets move on...good episode, good filming, and definitely showed what "hunting is really about" and what is involved.
    Not just a bunch of beer guzzling road hunters blasting anything with 2 eyes, as we are portrayed so often in the media.
    It showed who we are! how we hunt, and why we hunt, and all the benefits it can bring!
    I'm out!