Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Canada in The Rough??????

Re: Canada in The Rough??????

so if they went through a guide outfitter, than the guide and tv show both profit, guide gets paid and tv show still gets made....the animal is still killed, so your argument doesn't seem to actually be about BC wildlife, it's about taking money away from guide outfitters

nowhere in the eligibility requirements does it state this argument you are attempting to make
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    You don't think taking a commercial enterprise on a hunter host hunt is an abuse of the program? C'mon... as for the other questions yes on both accounts. Everyone on this site knows game populations in BC are struggling. We shouldn't be giving our game away for profit.
    you state we shouldn't be giving our game away for profit. Well then .......

How about the Big Players then, the GOs that are Foreighn owned ........ Several of them through out the province. Charging Huge Dollars. Mostly pricing is out of reach for the average BC or Canadian resident...... Yet the foreighn GOs charge incredibly expensive prices, profiting off the backs of residents, and allocated greater percentages of game up to 40 % of all allocated animals. Then the Dollars leave BC.
    Even Foreighn hired staff and guides. More money leaving.
    It appears you have bigger fish to fry going by your statement.
    How about getting that in line rather then the odd Hunter host for a TV show. Big deal.
    These foreighn owned outfits could care less about the residents of BC or Canada, and want nothing more then to keep take take taking. Why do you think they like to do business here.
    Pathetic.

Good on those that hosted GITR, I enjoyed the shows.

And for those that continue their Fed witch hunt ........ Show us all ANY organization in the province that has done as much or more for the betterment of fish and wildlife as the Fed. Funny, it appears no one can come up with that one.

You don't think taking a commercial enterprise on a hunter host hunt is an abuse of the program? C'mon... as for the other questions yes on both accounts. Everyone on this site knows game populations in BC are struggling. We shouldn't be giving our game away for profit.
    If you are this concerned about a couple of animals taken "for profit" on a TV show, how do you feel about the hundreds of animals taken "for profit" by the outfitting industry?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

C'mon... as for the other questions yes on both accounts. Everyone on this site knows game populations in BC are struggling. We shouldn't be giving our game away for profit.
    Using your analogy we should not be giving away any of our game then to anyone that is not a BC resident profit or not. A moose that your "brother" from Alberta might take could be left for a BC resident.

Personally, I dont see an issue with the program as its run.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

I think u can figure that out! Are you trying legitimize bending rules by the BCWF supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    this thread has been taken to a new level of stupidity !! remember who we are losing hunting too and focus the fight on them !!
    This is the problem. The infighting amongst the hunting family will ultimately be the downfall to a way of life we all revere. At this rate my kids won't have the same opportunities we've had to live this lifestyle. What an absolute shame.
    Tight groups Safe hunts

I think u can figure that out! Are you trying legitimize bending rules by the BCWF supporters?
    Considering the publicity around this, if there was any actual rule breaking there would have been charges by the COs.

I think you have an axe to grind and you’ve pounced on this in an attempt to stir up shit in hopes of turning a molehill into a mountain.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Did some one not get there elk last year and is tearing up now ?
    Last edited by calvin L; 07-19-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling

I’m still unclear on which rules were actually bent? Can you elaborate?

based on his argument, I wouldn't be surprised if he's affiliated with the outfitter territory where this hunt occurred...
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster