Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Bearvalley I too think there is a future for hunting but sadly I think we will see more negative before things improve

Thumbs up Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Matt, I’m sure you’re the one and only ex-marine biologist wolf trapper!
    Lol!
    Which would make me almost as special as a BCWF bashing, know it all guide on HBC!

Cheers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Which would make me almost as special as a BCWF bashing, know it all guide on HBC!

Cheers!
    I guess so Nog, I’m just a BCWF bashing, know it all guide...know nothing, piss poor rancher.

I probably know more about the dirty laundry within the BCWF than most would ever want to

Funny Matt, at one time I had a lot of respect for the BCWF, in fact enough that my name stood as a voting delegate for direct members.

I declined that position when the BCWF had a resolution to be voted on that called every First Nations hunter in this province a “poacher”.
    Thats a pretty volitile position to take for a conservation organization.

George Wilson and the executive at that time pulled the resolution before the AGM.

I watched the Fed turn on their own members, on other stakeholders and the members that are supposedly represented by the organization.

I have a huge amount of respect for a lot of the hard working folks that are the real, true backbone of the BCWF.
    I have none for the self serving, backstabbing POS that are manipulating the BCWF for their own personal agendas and egos.

These clowns are are in bed with the antis....Period.
    That was obvious with the Feds hold back on predator management, both wolves and bears.

They are in bed with Weaver.
    This came out loud and clear in their latest little poke at ranchers.
    Sure, it’s labelled an audit request for grazing tenures, read the letter filed by the U Vic’s, Mr Sandborn on behalf of the BCWF.
    Its nothing more than a “cherry picked” attack on livestock producers and the start of an erosion of private property rights.
    Weavers propsed right to roam doesn’t just apply to crown land.
    The trade off to access a few grazing leases sure as hell isnt worth the free for all every landowner in this province will have to face when the trespass act is no longer enforceable.

Carry on with your bullshit Nog, it’s to bad your knowleable butt isn’t at the table trying to make things better instead of pumping your ego on HBC.

One day you and your groupies will figure out you and what you support has been the biggest threat to wildlife this province has ever known...even worse than wolves.

Anyhow that’s enough rant from this know it all/know nothing piss poor rancher.
    The offers open....come fill my boots for a while.....

As you say, Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Bearvalley I too think there is a future for hunting but sadly I think we will see more negative before things improve
    Wild one, I agree with you.

Cool Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

... it’s to bad your knowleable butt isn’t at the table trying to make things better instead of pumping your ego on HBC.
    Beyond laughable!!

You post exactly (ego stroking) what you accuse others of, with ZERO understanding of their level of involvement.
    No surprise, I would expect nothing less from a Droolin' Dalton!!

As far as my involvement goes, it really indicates just how very little you know about me, or where actual and functional involvement is this day and age. Nice cast, but I ain't rising to that one. Nor it appears are many rising to the initiative that drove your messenger boy status into getting banned here recently...

Sorry you seem so set in your despair that you refer to yourself as the "piss poor rancher".
    Nice try to create some sympathy.
    That btw way lies directly between shit and syphilis in the dictionary, and is likely close to what you are garnering here (and elsewhere under various alias)...

Have a great evening Mike.
    Hope the cows all come home, and you manage to find a pot to piss in...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

And what was this thread about again? Oh yea, the fact that moose numbers have hit rock bottom and there needs to be something done to improve the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    And what was this thread about again? Oh yea, the fact that moose numbers have hit rock bottom and there needs to be something done to improve the situation.
    All is good dana, Nog and his crew are gonna fix it!

All is good dana, Nog and his crew are gonna fix it!
    When it comes to fixing it, I have far more faith in the First Nations of this province than I do in The Crew.

When it comes to fixing it, I have far more faith in the First Nations of this province than I do in The Crew.
    Me too dana, that’s why some of us are working with them and could care less about the “crew” that keeps bashing them.
    Kind of funny where most of the hardline “crews” home addresses are.
    Right in the middle of moose country and working like beavers on the “fix”.

Dana, everyone in this province is acutely aware that very little happens now without FN thanks to our current Gov.

There are some pretty awesome initiatives on the ground that took a lot of $$$ to make happen. Lot's of buzz and positives as a result. More will happen in the future as interest and support keeps growing for these type of initiatives.

Seeing a moose project in the future with the resources like that of the recent Mule Deer initiative .....future is looking better. It is a bit of sunshine in gloomy times.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea