Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    Maybe because 90% of us work for a living? While 90% of FN and bleeding heart Enviro's don't...?

When you only get 3 weeks vacation and are trying to raise a family... it is pretty tough to carve out time to coordinate and make a stand.
    No doubt a part of it but not the only reason

The whole native bulls%^t is getting tiring. And the police seem to have a hands off approach.

Maybe because 90% of us work for a living? While 90% of FN and bleeding heart Enviro's don't...?

When you only get 3 weeks vacation and are trying to raise a family... it is pretty tough to carve out time to coordinate and make a stand.
    Well it doesn't hurt the FN's / enviro's agenda to have the United Nations behind them with their 2030 agenda. As well as the universities, public school system, left wing politicians, left wing progressive media, the CBC.

The Hunting community is about to face its biggest challenges its ever seen in this country. We stand together or fall, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post
    Well it doesn't hurt the FN's / enviro's agenda to have the United Nations behind them with their 2030 agenda. As well as the universities, public school system, left wing politicians, left wing progressive media, the CBC.

The Hunting community is about to face its biggest challenges its ever seen in this country. We stand together or fall, simple as that.
    You nailed it.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

As a lifelone "enviro" since age 15 and just passed my 72 birthday, I take exception to the ignorant crap about not working. I worked all of my life, would do 5+ month stints alone in the bush, working every day and NO time off. I owned my own business, 60+ hour weeks and often 4-5 months between any days off and so on and so forth.

I do admit that a LOT of dawgf**king lunchbuckets in the big unions and various other such illiterate pizzants do not seem to work very hard and there appears to be many of these here on HBC, however, we "enviros" tend to be hardworking, productive people who are REAL Canadians and not a bunch of "DPs", as my veteran uncles called them...........

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    FN are achieving results with their agenda

Environmentalists are achieving results with their agenda

Hunters not so much. Why are hunters failing?could it be how we represent our selves?

Right now all I see is finger pointing, unrealistic dreams, poor representation, division, greed, and a mind set that expects change from everyone else but hunters. It’s the same BS over and over which has lead to failure time and time again. At this time I don’t see a bright future for hunting in BC.
    I still believe there’s a future for hunting in BC, it’s just that the waters are a touch muddy right now.
    Then again, I have been told I’m a bit thick headed.

Thats a piss poor exscuse not to get involved.
    Some of the most passionate people I know that are working on wildlife and habitat issues are also some of the busiest in their own personal careers.
    They are spending hours of their own time on their own dime to try and achieve end results that benefit us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    FN are achieving results with their agenda

Environmentalists are achieving results with their agenda

Hunters not so much. Why are hunters failing?could it be how we represent our selves?

Right now all I see is finger pointing, unrealistic dreams, poor representation, division, greed, and a mind set that expects change from everyone else but hunters. It’s the same BS over and over which has lead to failure time and time again. At this time I don’t see a bright future for hunting in BC.

Sad thing is I have seen some come forward with positive ideas for the future of hunting in BC but loose steam because it is not part of the “clicks” agenda.

I think all can at least agree right now when it comes to protecting hunters and wildlife we a Hunters are failing

Now how long is it going to take before people stop defending people/organizations, stop pointing fingers everywhere, and admit hunters need rethink how we go about things

Easy to see a lot of hunters are pissed off at how things are going
    Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    As a lifelone "enviro" since age 15 and just passed my 72 birthday, I take exception to the ignorant crap about not working. I worked all of my life, would do 5+ month stints alone in the bush, working every day and NO time off. I owned my own business, 60+ hour weeks and often 4-5 months between any days off and so on and so forth.

I do admit that a LOT of dawgf**king lunchbuckets in the big unions and various other such illiterate pizzants do not seem to work very hard and there appears to be many of these here on HBC, however, we "enviros" tend to be hardworking, productive people who are REAL Canadians and not a bunch of "DPs", as my veteran uncles called them...........
    Dewey, you call a spade a spade!

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Then again, I have been told I’m a bit thick headed.
    Cant blame that one on me
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Arrow Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Seems you have joined the twist the words around gang. To bad.
    And that he has, once again.

For you see I have been in on more wolf kills than most I know.
    However I did not suggest I would share any "recipe" to make that so for anyone else.
    What is required is serious, dedicated, knowledgeable wolf trappers who focus on little else.
    Appears to be a bit of a problem, even for the Droolin' Daltons of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    LBM, one day you might figure out who the bullshit peddlers are on here!
    Oh methinks he is getting close in that regard!!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    And that he has, once again.

For you see I have been in on more wolf kills than most I know.
    However I did not suggest I would share any "recipe" to make that so for anyone else.
    What is required is serious, dedicated, knowledgeable wolf trappers who focus on little else.
    Appears to be a bit of a problem, even for the Droolin' Daltons of the world...

Oh methinks he is getting close in that regard!!

Cheers,
    Nog
    Matt, I’m sure you’re the one and only ex-marine biologist wolf trapper!
    Lol!