Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

It’s really too bad that all sides can’t put aside their differences and act in a manner that benefits both the human race and the animal world while still allowing everyone the ability to practice their good traditions.

Im getting pretty tired of the constant us vs them threads on this site that do nothing to solve anything wrong with the way the world is. Maybe we should all check our egos and start trying to come up with positive ideas for change instead of the current standard of insults, hate and anger until the thread is locked.

Dont misunderstand me, I do not feel one side is innocent and if I try and put myself in native shoes I can understand why there is hate for the white man but sometimes you need to man up and act first on the road to sorting things out.

Hmmm, you guys seem to be looking for someone to blame for all this mess. Why don't you look at the King Goat and all his cronies that pushed Resisent Priority and over harvest for way way too many years. Oh and was also dead set against any wolf management aside from spending tons of 'your' money collaring dogs so he and his buddies could have 'fascinating' jobs. There are virtually no moose left people!!! We went from tons of moose with no issues for all user groups to zip, zero, zilch! All because of one group's agenda to keep wolf populations high. This same group is friends with Tides. The same people pushing UN agendas to have no hunting world wide aside from Indigenous. You are pissed about it now? You boys made your bed and now you don't want to lay in it?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Hmmm, you guys seem to be looking for someone to blame for all this mess. Why don't you look at the King Goat and all his cronies that pushed Resisent Priority and over harvest for way way too many years. Oh and was also dead set against any wolf management aside from spending tons of 'your' money collaring dogs so he and his buddies could have 'fascinating' jobs. There are virtually no moose left people!!! We went from tons of moose with no issues for all user groups to zip, zero, zilch! All because of one group's agenda to keep wolf populations high. This same group is friends with Tides. The same people pushing UN agendas to have no hunting world wide aside from Indigenous. You are pissed about it now? You boys made your bed and now you don't want to lay in it?
    What a load of Moose shit !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    What a load of Moose shit !!!!
    Is it? Hmmm, what were the tenants of Resident Priority? Conservation then First Nations then Residents then non residents. You boys were worked up that the non residents were getting too much but you never saw that you were the ones that were getting too much. Now you are cut off! The First Nations are playing with cards that was handed to them. But now, they are seeing there really is nothing left for them either. Desperate times require desperate measures!

Overharvest? You have numbers?

Do you think that the killing of cows and calves under LEH and GOS was a good thing when hunters were ringing the alarm bells that the moose were in trouble? Yes, over harvest is the right word to use. All in the name of resident opportunity.

Years of over harvest, under management, over population, deforestation will do that.
    I have yet to hear one resident hunter say that he is going to reduce his harvest to help conservation.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    LOL, you must vote Liberal or NDP too..... You should be careful calling names, Mr. Gatehouse might give you a holiday.

BTW, how is your friend Dale doing? Wolves leaving him alone this summer?
    Blah Blah Blah, yep wolves are leaving Dale alone, if you new anything he has no cattle now, hasn't for years, and when he did have livestock he didn't have a problem with wolves and he didn't whine like a little baby like you
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Is it? Hmmm, what were the tenants of Resident Priority? Conservation then First Nations then Residents then non residents. You boys were worked up that the non residents were getting too much but you never saw that you were the ones that were getting too much. Now you are cut off! The First Nations are playing with cards that was handed to them. But now, they are seeing there really is nothing left for them either. Desperate times require desperate measures!
    Can you say pine beetle & NO wildlife management from your beloved Liberals ???? You seem to want to blame "Resident Hunters" for protesting the Liberals for their failure to manage and the blatant theft! But hey its the resident hunters,right! NO wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Years of over harvest, under management, over population, deforestation will do that.
    I have yet to hear one resident hunter say that he is going to reduce his harvest to help conservation.
    I have not hunted Moose since 2012 & there are other resident hunters who are doing the same... I would go as far as saying shut the hunt down for all hunters and people kind.....