Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Why are you attacking women .NOT a cool move find a different way to slam your opponent. Don't demine women! You will not make friends here slamming women.
    sorry Sally, I apologize.[/QUOTE]
    Obviously a poor response! No morals what so ever! I respect women you should as well. Or you had a less than proper upbringing?

Quote Originally Posted by moosecaller View Post
    sorry Sally, I apologize.
    Obviously a poor response! No morals what so ever! I respect women you should as well. Or you had a less than proper upbringing?[/QUOTE]

Their is some butt hurt lotion available if my responses hurt you.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Come on, keep this on subject.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

O.K, enough you guys. This thread is about who can or cannot hunt moose legally in region 5 this year. Your personal squabbling won't change the issue we are all facing--namely too many people chasing too few moose. I live in 5-13 and I,m not happy about the changes happening around here but it is what it is. The moose just aren't out there like they were ten or more years ago due to beetle kill, clear cut salvage logging and extensive forest fires. The whole country has changed. Of course there are still a few around but nothing like there were twenty years ago. I think we all need to step back and give the moose and the country some time to recover, or else there won't be any moose left for anyone. We don't have to like it but that's the way it is. I notice in the new hunting regs. there's no longer an open season on caribou in 5-12. So who's fault is that? Should we lay blame and squabble over that too? And of course- no more grizzly hunting in B.C.- except for first nations hunters. I went to Bella Coola last month fishing and saw just as many grizzlies as I usually do at that time of year but the salmon were a lot scarcer than usual. The situation is changing and we will have to adapt to it, like it or not.
    Respectfully , Max.

Thanks Max,

I can not disagree with you, biggest issue here is equality between First Nations, resident hunters, and GO. But that’s not going to happen. Accountability, and responsibility are key..... BUT NO ONE is taking this whole issue responsibility, and thus all 3 sides are pointing at one another, how do we resolve?

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Thanks Max,

I can not disagree with you, biggest issue here is equality between First Nations, resident hunters, and GO. But that’s not going to happen. Accountability, and responsibility are key..... BUT NO ONE is taking this whole issue responsibility, and thus all 3 sides are pointing at one another, how do we resolve?
    I believe the Chilcotins are setting the first example. It would be better if all band members were on side with the leaders but we whiteys have the same issues. Maybe if RHs sided with Natives on this issue it could achieve the goal sooner. Predators need to be addressed, like it or not, and all hunters need to lay off or we will need to go to the prairies to see a damn moose.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    really? You are reminding me of a woman now, have to have the last word? I am trying to keep this civil,

LOL, it is ok to call others dinks, a guy he's never met "Big Chief", or someone a POS. though.

Liberals call for free speech until it doesn't agree with their thought process. Maybe you are on the something.... maybe it is transgender and has x on it's birth certificate.

Don't worry about civility with this character. I haven't witnessed the courtesy returned yet.[/QUOTE]

You deserve no courtesy, maybe get of the net and go take care of your flock, shoot a wolf or two.... Night night going fishing while us whiteys still can
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

You deserve no courtesy, maybe get of the net and go take care of your flock, shoot a wolf or two.... Night night going fishing while us whiteys still can[/QUOTE]

thank god! I mean good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Ranger View Post
    O.K, enough you guys. This thread is about who can or cannot hunt moose legally in region 5 this year. Your personal squabbling won't change the issue we are all facing--namely too many people chasing too few moose. I live in 5-13 and I,m not happy about the changes happening around here but it is what it is. The moose just aren't out there like they were ten or more years ago due to beetle kill, clear cut salvage logging and extensive forest fires. The whole country has changed. Of course there are still a few around but nothing like there were twenty years ago. I think we all need to step back and give the moose and the country some time to recover, or else there won't be any moose left for anyone. We don't have to like it but that's the way it is. I notice in the new hunting regs. there's no longer an open season on caribou in 5-12. So who's fault is that? Should we lay blame and squabble over that too? And of course- no more grizzly hunting in B.C.- except for first nations hunters. I went to Bella Coola last month fishing and saw just as many grizzlies as I usually do at that time of year but the salmon were a lot scarcer than usual. The situation is changing and we will have to adapt to it, like it or not.
    Respectfully , Max.
    Well said Max.

Couldn't agree more Max, as you stated with the fishing, i live on the ocean on the west coast, our opportunities are getting clawed back to a huge extent. Where i live i can't even fish in front of my own house closed from Sooke to Port Renfrew and they want to close the Swiftsure and Big banks. I can see this happening with the hunting as it has already started, but i will not stand by and listen to a fn chief who says us white folk should not be able to hunt moose and he will ask his members to not shoot cows. Until they come to the table keep numbers of the animals they harvest no one will know how many moose are taken. I have a vested interest in the moose, i own 80 acres and have a beautiful log cabin i built in area 6-04. That is a lot of time and money invested into moose hunting and yet i have chosen for the last 4 years to not shoot one, even though i had many opportunities. This year my wife got a draw and we are going to use it as she has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and we don't know how long she has. So when i see the fn's in our area shoot 7 pregnant cows in 1 day in their wintering grounds maybe people can understand why i am a little wary of handing over the management of the moose population to these people. I am up to my neck in writing letters and going to meetings to do with the fishing so do not have any time to go up north to meetings about the moose. I do appreciate all that the people who donate their time to this situation, so maybe a few on here who seem to think they know it all and these people are not doing a good job should get off their asses and sign up, run these organizations and fix the problem instead of just bitching about it, rant over.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit