Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

Tsilhqot’in move to ban non-native moose hunting

https://www.wltribune.com/news/tsilh...moose-hunting/
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: No more Moose hunting for you, Whitey

There's gonna be a f**kng civil war. All it takes is they point their gun at some wack job and bullets will start flying.

Unfortunately I foresee this happening aswell

Moose were never indiginious to this area prior to whitey and their logging practice.

Why don't you ban the hydro and natural gas and road infrastucture coming into your territory as well? Makes as much sense.

^^^^^that is true....any way we can get real facts such as these posted publicly in a newspaper or something?? I'm sure they wouldn't cause we're fighting the indigenous claiming their so called rights.....

i wish all you holders of moose leh tags for region 5 the best of luck....what was the lastest census on bull ratios for region 5 anyway?? Talk about hypocrites....

Quote Originally Posted by gmachine19 View Post
    There's gonna be a f**kng civil war. All it takes is they point their gun at some wack job and bullets will start flying.
    Or some whack to point the gun someone. You are setting up a scenario in which most of the ones involved will be armed. Both sides are getting riled up.

As an aside, I thought there was no hunting allowed on the Tsilhqot’in Nation Title Land already. What exactly was the point of the court case and settlement if they will continue to make claims on land outside there territory?
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

I always chuckle when I see an indian wearing a cowboy hat. Sadly, Government will back them because their all about making science based decisions...

everybody should go there for a deer hunt while the draws are happening...we can not allow a precedent setting case..
    i respect alphonse if he was saying no moose hunting buy his team if he is that concerned.. but hes not...
    we need everyone to go there at draw time...same as the fraser with the fish....enough......i have wnough native blood in me to hide that side what does the region 5 bioligist say? his job his call not alphonse...

there has to be some lawyer hunters on here that will help with road blocks...i will definatley go hunt mule deer in region 5 this year...even if i dont leave my camp...oct long weekend just got rescheduled