hey Guys,

I'm a BC guy who now lives in Ontario and looking to come back to the Okanagan and Kelowna area late September to introduce hunting to a few of my Ontario friends who now live out west. I don't have any boots on the ground as these guys are very new to hunting and also have too many kids in my opinion, so time is hard to come by for them.

I'm doing the leg work here, but I'm told that there is considerable pressure around late September in specific parts of Region 8 for White tail and Mule Deer Obviously I"m not asking you to give away you favorite hunting spots, but any areas that you would recommend for a few guys to go out camping and hunting for 3-4 days?

We are more then capable in the back country, so the further out the better to avoid hunting pressure. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Am looking at getting Whitetail, Blacktail, and Black Bear tags to make the most of our time. Stoked to get new hunters into the sport and to come back to an area Ive always enjoyed visiting but have never had the chance to hunt in!