Thread: LEH Elk in PG

LEH Elk in PG

Hello, I have drawn one of the LEH antlerless elk in 7-15. Does anyone know any farmers in the area that have elk on there property in Nov? I called the CO's office to ask, but they said there is no list of farmers to contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH Elk in PG

If you don't find info here, maybe jump on Facebook as there is a PG Hunters page
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I have never had this draw and don't know any farmers but from the asks I have seen I would say good luck. Every year I see this question and never a successful answer. If I were you I would take some time in the off season and knock on doors.
    Last edited by dbergen69; 07-18-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Does it have to be on private property?

yes, it has to be private property. Too bad It wasn't crown land

hello again, just going to refresh this thread. still trying to find some one that can help me out. any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

There’s elk around, but not huge numbers. I’d go knocking on doors out in salmon valley (7-15 side) and wright creek road. Not a big deal if you’re local, but to travel with no spot lined up might not work out for you