Thread: Inflatable Boats

Inflatable Boats

Im looking to purchase a inflatable boat MAYBE a used one if anyone on here has one to Sell ? Max 12 ft long prefer a 10 ft or so ! ANY OPINIONS on Good OR Bad ones ? Thks PM me PLease RJ

any one purchased from these folks ? http://www.aquamarineboat.com/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Inflatable Boats

I recommend you get a high speed pump/compressor. Also check out Stryker boats. My buddy just got one, and I would say it’s better than my zodiac. Cheaper too. I have the high pressure floor and love the convenience vs setting up the 3 piece floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Twogunns View Post
    I recommend you get a high speed pump/compressor. Also check out Stryker boats. My buddy just got one, and I would say it’s better than my zodiac. Cheaper too. I have the high pressure floor and love the convenience vs setting up the 3 piece floor.
    K Thks I will look at Stryker boats ! RJ

Jim,

Lots of the inflatables now (Stryker included I think) are all made in the same factory in Korea. The quality is good. The Stryker guy is on here but I can't recall his handle. I've bought stuff from him before and he is a good guy.

I bought a JP Marine boat from Chris Pahnke at Inlet Marine. He is also on here but I can't recall his handle either. I'd call him at Inlet. He was really good to deal with and would deal with him again. I had a 14 foot All-black Navy Seal kind of boat and it was really well built. I had it in mind as a portable boat but set up and take down are pretty involved. With practise I'm told it would happen pretty fast but I eventually opted for convenience instead of portability and bought a 14' jonboat.

Hope this helps.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Costco brings in hydro force boats very highly rated in England got my boat with heavy aluminum floor and rated for 30 hp for $1000 very good quality my cousin got the same one the two of us can set it up and in the water in 20 mins. it's a heavy brute but it can take a huge load. I would do it again in a heart beat at least the same quality as the zodiac I had a few years back.

I have a stryker boat and love that thing. Very solid and will last my lifetime. 14 footer rigged with downriggers has been a great fishing boat for me. I put a 20 hp yammy on it and will cruise at 25mphs, maybe a little overkill but gets you off the lake quick.

I have the Stryker ranger lx 250. Its only 8 ft but with a 2 hp honda you have a lightweight solid boat in a bag that fits in a float plane nicely. It wont win any races but will chug along with one person and a couple of moose quarters.