Quote Originally Posted by BCBRAD View Post
I've sent one Vortex of to the repair shop, it was not holding zero. Was gone about a month and seems fine now, it had >3000 rounds on it.

3 Leupolds went to the repair shop, parallax issues, not holding zero and turret adjustments wanked.

One Bushnell 6500 Tactical, not holding zero well enough for targets but good for hunting, sold that one off.

One Sightron, turret adjustments went out of wack.

At one time all my rifles were Remington 700's with Leupold scopes. These two companies are near the end of sucking the equity out of their brands.

For hunting I prefer Sako's and /or Tikka's. Scopes are higher end Vortex, Sightron, reliability is good for my purposes. I also, have 3 SWFA Super Snipers, two 6x's and a 10x. These scopes a on the heavy side, glass is as good as the PST's and mid range Leupolds. The magic is these scopes is they track and hold zero extremely well......really like the 10x.

NightForce has all the attributes of what a scope should be.

If you like the looks of Nightforce you should check out the new Zeiss VX4 line of scopes with the Zero Stop MOA Turret, I like the 4-16x44 model, seems to be a great compromise for a hunting/target scope.