Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MU 3-28 Trophy Mule Deer Bucks - Skull Mt Rexford - Goudreaux - Camp Nine - Fishtrap

Re: MU 3-28 Trophy Mule Deer Bucks - Skull Mt Rexford - Goudreaux - Camp Nine - Fish

Wed nite the peak of the final count down, two more daze and one night pilgrim! The gun will see the sun.
    Jello -- limber up -- get ready to start getting serious Hahahahaha -
    ----------------- I'm going out soon with a buddy Lord willin and the creek don't rise, will report back as to what we saw ------ Good Luck Muley Buck hunter's ----
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-29-2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: LEARN TO MAKE A DECISION

Re: MU 3-28 Trophy Mule Deer Bucks - Skull Mt Rexford - Goudreaux - Camp Nine - Fish

Hey Jelvis,

i have question you may may not want to answer and that I totally understand and respect. My question is I just got a permit to take my side by side in skull mountain because of my disability and I was wonder if you could give me any tips of where I should go ? Or at least a starting point? I have never hunted up there or many places since I became disabled but I was told that I have at least a fighting chance to see a buck up there.i have been following your feeds and you seem to be very knowledgeable of the area.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Jelvis,

i have a question you may not want to answer and I understand completely.

i just got a permit to drive my side by side around skull mountain due to my disability. I was wondering if you could give me some pointers of where I should try and go or at least a starting point.

any tips would be greatly appreciated,

thanks again

Scuba steve just drive up into Skull, towards Skull, and you will see with your own eyes lots of directions to discover and see mule deer country.
    -- If you can use side by side, then start hunting it and keep hunting it as a spot of yours and you will see deer.
    Jel -- be ready you could see a big four point muley. Scuba bring your permit with you, and you can drive all over Rover! No problems , no guilt, just elation with high sensation, And oh Yah =-ll---> " Never dull when your near Skull! -- Mule Deer Monument -- 4 Point Muleys in the toolys -- Non Typs on the Lip! --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-13-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: MULE DEER are thee perfect wild animal in the world

Hey could I get any tips for hunting this year up skull mountain I am disabled and just want to be pointed in the right direction???