Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Atv's closed beginning of the end

Re: Atv's closed beginning of the end

Only trophy fees when the animule makes the BC Record Book Minimum requirements, known as a trophy, hat rack, wall hanger, over the fire place and on the Face!
    Jelly -- Trophy $ize will open your nay borez eyes -- you'll be famous like Amos and Andy and everyone's jaw will drop for the Dandy! The co$t won't even bother you!
    -------------------------ANY Xtra Tips woody be appreciated, by Roxy, and Rosey and Rocko dah Jocko and Kevin the Seventh Heaven, heevin and jive inn no drivin!
    ---------------------------------------------Roxy wants to thank the Ministry for helping Skull Mt to be the fountain again -------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Skull Mountain thee Muley Buck Fountain

Honestly unless you went through the area you would say you would be good with it for a few years until the bush provides some cover, the roads stick out like soar thumbs and so does game. I just came back from there and to be honest they are only trying to give the critters a break, not all will agree... but hey it’s a big province if you’re stuck on using a ATV strictly then go to another area... it will come back but people will need patience
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

browningboy, is right on folks in my eyes, read the post and give the boy a toast, go along with it for some years to come and go now, where you can in another spot.
    Jel -- the boy folks -- knows Bo - read slow and then you'll know the truth --

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Honestly unless you went through the area you would say you would be good with it for a few years until the bush provides some cover, the roads stick out like soar thumbs and so does game. I just came back from there and to be honest they are only trying to give the critters a break, not all will agree... but hey it’s a big province if you’re stuck on using a ATV strictly then go to another area... it will come back but people will need patience
    If it's that open it would make sense to ban all road hunting....but oh no, just pickin on the orv boys.

How do you put a poster on ignore on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    If it's that open it would make sense to ban all road hunting....but oh no, just pickin on the orv boys.
    ‘I hear ya, it’s pretty open, I think they just want road hunting off all the spurs that were grown in and now open, it’s amazing how you can see all the roads now.. in any case I have quads and a UTV and like to ride but in this case I say there’s lots of other areas to hunt off a ATV, give the area a chance to fall back on its feet.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...