Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Atv's closed beginning of the end

Re: Atv's closed beginning of the end

I'll answer your question real good if you really want? Come up to Skull MU 3-28 after Sept 1st 2018 this season with your atv and take it off your truck.
    Jel -- You'll find out real fast when thee RCMP show up -> with the Game Warden and a (local person) <- how's that silver -- ? The Lone Ranger wants to know Hahaha
    -- why do you challenge the Rock my bro so much?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: HI HO Silver AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Silvertipp ! Your 101 % correct BUT your not getting any where with JeLLy ! RJ

Gangin up on Jelly whoa the RJ himself and silver whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Please fellas let me jist say I gotta a blonde for a friend already ok?
    Jel -- Not lookin right now fella's thanks anyways -- I appreciate the spirit, butt Rock, my buddy don't feel comfortable with youu but t no rockk-------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 04:02 PM. Reason: BI the way have a nice day out!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    This pisses me off to no end, next we will pay to hunt on crown land?
    Pretty soon they will head to court and get a ruling that they hold title to the land, won't be crown land anymore, won't be hunting private land without permission. I'd suggest people should start being nice to land owners if they want access?

Put up a fence like Donald Trump wants with entry and exit gates with bank machines, cash will like ahhhhh wellll
    Jel -- only pay to get in tho so a deal? -- Negotiate or litigate? Just yokin members ok don't flip out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Put up a fence like Donald Trump wants with entry and exit gates with bank machines, cash will like ahhhhh wellll
    Jel -- only pay to get in tho so a deal? -- Negotiate or litigate? Just yokin members ok don't flip out!
    Toll booths my man, job creation.

Have a deal with the Ministry and check all LEH holders as they come in and go out without a doubt. Any ATV trying to enter MU 3-28 will be late, litigate!
    - toll booth like the Coke Qwe Hella -- and ah tap for Debit Card or Credit Cards -- Specials on long week ends -- two for one - buy 1 get One Free!
    Jello -- check for any dangerous things that could happen to the people entering at their own risk also signing an agreement b4 hand as they slowly drive thru to paradi$e.
    ---- My Motto -- " If there's a good deal today, there'll be another one tomorrow " Don't panic stay calm something nah hice will come along ---
    --------------------We Garr Inn Tea you will see wild life or we will expect some form of compensation ok? --------------- you'd have to have your eyes closed --
    -----------------------------------Special Offer for opening day folks Sept 1st this season, Only one 5 dollar bill get's you a photo with the Nor River Rocko himself.
    -------------------------------------and one free photo with that five dollar chump change, all for you and The Nor River Rocko the Wanna Be Jocko - side by side
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: JUST WANT TO ASK YOU A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS? gotta problem wit dat?

Have a deal with the Ministry and check all LEH holders as they come in and go out without a doubt. Any ATV trying to enter MU 3-28 will be late, litigate!
    - toll booth like the Coke Qwe Hella -- and ah tap for Debit Card or Credit Cards -- Specials on long week ends -- two for one - buy 1 get One Free!
    Jello -- check for any dangerous things that could happen to the people entering at their own risk also signing an agreement b4 hand as they slowly drive thru to paradi$e.
    ---- My Motto -- " If there's a good deal today, there'll be another one tomorrow " Don't panic stay calm something nah hice will come along ---
    --------------------We Garr Inn Tea you will see wild life or we will expect some form of compensation ok? --------------- you'd have to have your eyes closed --
    What would be a fare cost for a permit? I think $25 per day, $100 for a week might be fair.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Have a deal for season ticket holders, the longer the deals for, the better the co$t. Ministry and us set up special LEH for special entry at some gates.
    Jel -- have them all sign b4 hand on the web and set things up to save time and money and get a buck or bull or big blue grouse, the size of turkey up here.
    --------------------------------------------------------- All fair and equal -- every body pays except those who are not required by law to pull the wallet.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: SKULL MOUNTAIN HUNTER/WARRIORs keeping the Skull like it shood

Have a deal for season ticket holders, the longer the deals for, the better the co$t. Ministry and us set up special LEH for special entry at some gates.
    Jel -- have them all sign b4 hand on the web and set things up to save time and money and get a buck or bull or big blue grouse, the size of turkey up here.
    --------------------------------------------------------- All fair and equal -- every body pays except those who are not required by law to pull the wallet.
    Sounds legit. Maybe there could also be trophy fees?
    When in doubt, just pin it.