Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Atv's closed beginning of the end

Re: Atv's closed beginning of the end

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I thought the "beginning of the end" was when the FN's started charging a fee for a permit to pick mushrooms in said area, on CROWN land!! K
    This pisses me off to no end, next we will pay to hunt on crown land?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    This pisses me off to no end, next we will pay to hunt on crown land?
    From what I've heard, that's already happening. Some ranchers who have leases for their cattle to graze on crown land are doing it.

=-ll---> "Pay up or shut up! " is the way it's going more and more, seems to be the younger warriors and the middle aged from 20 to 60 types, are starting to realize there is strength in unity, something the Scots did, when they traded rum for furs in 1760. Nor Wester's -- pedlars --
    Started trading rum to the Indian hunters in 1760 and so it began ---> Scottish Rum for Beaver --
    Jel -- we came together - despite the weather - traded leather, tickled with a feather, drank sum Rum, joined the scrum, or else yer dum, we want yum - yum

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    =-ll---> "Pay up or shut up! " is the way it's going more and more, seems to be the younger warriors and the middle aged from 20 to 60 types, are starting to realize there is strength in unity, something the Scots did, when they traded rum for furs in 1760. Nor Wester's -- pedlars --
    Started trading rum to the Indian hunters in 1760 and so it began ---> Scottish Rum for Beaver --
    Jel -- we came together - despite the weather - traded leather, tickled with a feather, drank sum Rum, joined the scrum, or else yer dum, we want yum - yum
    what a crock of shit
    the only thing it is about is how to extort some more money without having to work for it

silvertipp I dig it, you got guts, saying my stuff is a crock a shit and my band, saying we extort the public and private sector, and we' don't have employment don't work and want money for nothing? That is real different for a peace loving individual?
    -- What about Dire Straights? Money for Nuttin and your chicks for free, an" And that's ok to you?
    Jel -- if you hunt, anywhere, north of the loops, especially in MU 3-28, we'll be looking for ATV's on Skull after Sept one this season -- (undercover) in dah clover Rover
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 02:35 PM. Reason: The Rocko, The Jocko The Undercover F.B.I. 3 two 8

I never implied anything of the sorts

why is it you seem to think it is alright for natives to charge any sort of trespassing fee at will
    why is it you feel you are entitled to not pay the same fees as anyone else
    let me ask you something
    since you are a steward of the land what have you done to earn this position

Cuz the Federal gov't gave me a card that says so, ask them why?
    Jel -- I had nothing to do with it, they gave me a number -- said I'm an Indian under the act itself, so talk to them
    And talk to the Creator cuz I dint ask to be born remember hahahaha -- where did you come from?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-08-2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: All of us will be happy with oil and gas available

Exactly my point
    so that is what I mean by "extort "
    because the government says so
    if you keep taking advantage of that and do nothing to help the situation you also become part of the problem and if you teach this to your children well I think you get it
    i have read in your posts that you and your reserve are stewards of the land
    is this title also given to you by the giver

A Status Indian and a Indian band has more power than you know, and now that the government has found out how much, they are bending.
    The world country leaders got together two years ago if you look it up on the internet, how Canada is now going back in time with a new leader, Justin and he is a man of great understanding and wisdom.
    -- Very popular person world wide trend with the younger generations and some elderly love the guy.
    Jel -- the province can do nothing now with out meeting with a band of the region first, simple as that, and the Feds now, The same, so pritty well got by the
    Shorts and curly. I'll support you with my vote if it happens to go any where that way for you as a hunter in BC

I guess you cannot answer the question