Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations, you got your draw

Re: Congratulations, you got your draw

Some apply in faith, some have a wait and see attitude - some prolly think if I get it I can get someone to go with me together and share the hunt experience.
    - You can't win an LEH draw if you don't apply, same as any Lotto -- thee excitement is in the air 12 months a year --
    - The Ministry is doing a fine job so far adapting to the modern era of management and will need to take control of all hunting in B.C. under their authority.
    LEH is here to stay and will need co-operation with all involved from start to finish, the Ministry, the hunter, need a special relationship like it's got going now.
    Jel -- let's all get excited together eh, good luck to all of you hunting in BC
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-29-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by jamfarm View Post
    Just a reminder to all those who were drawn in the LEH. See the hunt through.

This time of year there's people asking for suggestions, hints, tips on areas to hunt where they have never been. That's fine but at the end of the day the person that got drawn should make every endeavour to hunt the area they were drawn. If they don't go they're basically taking away that opportunity from another hunter.

For example, a couple years ago I got drawn for elk in 2-12Q. It took a lot to get the gear, quad etc up there and it was an expensive hunt but once I found out I got the draw I had to see it through. In the end I didn't harvest an elk but we tried our best, if I never went up there I would always have wondered what it was like in that area, now I know.

So do your research on the area your were drawn and get up there and hunt it, you owe us all that much.
    You didn't get an Elk on an LEH draw.......oh MY you just stole an Elk right out of OUR mouths....@#$%&*^%$#@, you should have done more RESEARCH on the area and cost to get that quad up there BEFORE putting in for the draw, you should be ashamed of yourself.....my word , I'm not sure how were going to hold you accountable for your lack of dedication on the use of OUR LEH draw but we are wanting to hold your feet to the fire somehow...................

There's a new LEH Sheriff in town and I'm telling you #@%$&%^$ right now if you got OUR LEH authorization in hand you better be using it.....oh yeh take your Quad, do my research and spend lots of money doing it

I'm thinking you didn't get a draw this year...........

All kidding aside the person that was lucky enough to get a draw paid his/her $7.00 for it and is entitled to do as they see fit with it, regardless if it doesn't conform to your line of thinking.....and they don't owe you/us anything, things happen, work schedules change, family, health and even the weather.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Haha great post WF!!!

Don't care what someone does with their draw. To most of us, hunting is recreation and we have other lives that often take precedence.

I agree, up to the person who wins the draw what they want to do with it. But that doesn't mean I still can't believe it when some people chose not to hunt certain draws.