Thread: Bowhunting black bear (video)

Bowhunting black bear (video)

Thought this video was really well done and thought I would share it on here. Already out of chops and will definitely be trying to connect with another one in the fall, I highly recommend anyone that's thought about taking a bear with a bow to put the wheels in motion and make it happen! I rarely post anything on Facebook but I thought this certainly deserved a share as I think it did a good job of showing that bear hunting is no gimme and explaining the overall sustainability while pointing out the hypocrisy of people being against bear hunting but having no problem with someone filling their freezer with elk or deer... important messages in this provinces current political environment.

Enjoy!

Last edited by 45freezer; 06-26-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: Bowhunting black bear (video)

Great video, awesome share and opinions on why we do what we do.

good contribution to HBC

Great share, thank you...I look forward to harvesting one with my recurve someday...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Great share, thank you...I look forward to harvesting one with my recurve someday...
    Keep chasing that sign and it will most certainly happen, just be warned that you'll probably never want to hunt them with anything else once you do
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear