Thread: My gal gets a draw!!

My gal gets a draw!!

Just wanted to congratulate my girl, who after 2 agonizing years of waiting for a draw, she finally nails one. Won't mention my 12 years solid of not getting one. Moving on, she pulled a bull moose draw in 5-12B, which was a pick-a-spot shot.
    Our draw is in September, which I know we are still in warm weather but willl make due. If anyone here can send advice for the area in a PM I would appreciate it. Wishin everyone a safe, enjoyable hunting season.

Bosch

2. Site Sponsor

Re: My gal gets a draw!!

Congrats!

But two years is hardly "agonizing" lol. There are numerous people I know of that haven't had a draw in a quarter century. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Congrats!

But two years is hardly "agonizing" lol. There are numerous people I know of that haven't had a draw in a quarter century. Lol.
    I was just about to say, if she only had to wait 2 years that’s nothing, the next 5 or 6 will be really tough lol

Ive been applying since 16yrs old...

got my first draws this season

16 years

Congrats man, Best of luck
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

I was exagergating!
    Ive been putting in for elk draws on the island for 30 years without success. She puts in for moose and gets it in the second year. I don't get it.

congratulation glad to see a youngster get the draw come to think of it 90 per cent should go to all the up and new comers to keep the art of hunting going the old boys can be good guides lol BUONO FORTUNA
    bigben