Thread: New member

Threaded View

Hello everyone!

I've finally decided to join the forum after looking at it from time to time in the past.
    I moved to Canada 5 years ago from Croatia (company asked me to come) and we (wife and 2 kids) really like it here. It is a beautiful country and even more beautiful province, and we are happy that we finally received permanent resident status.
    We lived in Ontario for 3 years and we moved to BC about year and 8 months ago, and we just love it.
    I love hunting since I was a kid and since I moved to Canada this love has turned into addiction.
    Most of the time off work I spend looking online at hunting gear, reading about hunting or watching hunting videos. Obviously I haven't had a chance to go hunting much as I got my Ontario hunting license in 2014 and PAL in 2015, and I've been hunting only few times so far. For me everything is new, most of the game here doesn't exist in Croatia or is very rare. Last year I went for the first time hunting in BC, I was lucky that co-worker's husband is an avid hunter so he took me with him and his buddy and I loved every minute of it. After those trips I realized how shallow is my hunting knowledge so I bought How to hunt app, and I've watched every video in that app at least twice. It was worth every single dollar. Joining HBC is next step in my hunting education.
    Other than hunting I love fishing (especially spearfishing) and homebrewing, although I haven't brewed much lately, lack of space at home.
    I probably won't be writing much as I don't have much to tell about hunting but if I can help on some other topics I'll contribute.
    That would be it I guess, at the end only thing left to say is I'm glad I'm here! Cheers!
    Last edited by Luka77; 06-23-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: typo

2. Site Sponsor