Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Leh are out!

Re: Leh are out!

It's a small win, 513a doe. Still let out a YAH at work.

Our group of 4 got 2 Moose couldn’t be happier
    I have walked in the footstep's of elephants, heard lions roar and met the Cape buffalo on his own turf - I'm blessed to be born African - And proud to be a Canadian!

I miss the old days of checking the post office box daily, for the letter from Fish & Wildlife. Hang that LEH Authorization on the fridge for months before opening day.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by .340 View Post
    Got our shared hunt for moose. Wondering why we put in with 4 in our group and only got one authorization between the four of us
    That means when your group was drawn there was only 1 authorization remaining and the rest had been allocated already. The same thing happened to 4 of us with bison a few years ago, we shot a nice bull and it was his buddy right beside him's lucky day!

Nada for me but could use some help, my daughters login is not working for some reason and when she hit forgot password it asks a series of security questions and one she can not remember. Any thoughts how to proceed from hear?

Quote Originally Posted by campking View Post
    Nada for me but could use some help, my daughters login is not working for some reason and when she hit forgot password it asks a series of security questions and one she can not remember. Any thoughts how to proceed from hear?
    There is a number on the web site to call they will walk you through it same thing happened to my kid
    t

Quote Originally Posted by campking View Post
    There's a support line phone number in there somewhere

This whole leh on the computer system now so each person must get themselves in line with application process once and for all, then ready for all seasons.
    Dads and moms and friends helping their young hunters to get on line process started and their codes and numbers established in the beginning --
    Jel -- Leh is going to be around for a long time just like HBC is, all of us together -- makes one -- and a heck of a lotta fun folks.

thanks !!!!!!!

Holy cow! So were supposed to be a group of 4 for moose in 5-12B. Me, two buddies, and dad. Well, someone (he blames the cabelas counter guy), screwed up and didn't put him on the group.
    So when I saw moose as successful, I called all 3 and gave them the good news.
    Then I looked at the actual authorization, and dad's name wasn't on it.
    That was a shitty phone call to make.

He couldn't figure out how to log in at home, so he went to the service BC office today.

He got drawn for moose solo.
    So we have 3 moose and a caribou between 4 of us now!

Now....we just have to connect.
    Last edited by Squamch; 06-22-2018 at 06:50 AM.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.