Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Introduing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Re: Introduing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    So we participated in our first hunt test this weekend. Was a huge learning experience and everyone that I interacted with was very helpful. Jessie ran hard and I would even go so far as to say with a bit of style.

She didn't drop a single bird and delivered all to me quickly and with purpose. I can't be happier with how things went. In the end she got a pass on both days. Now, onto basic handling.

Was nice to finally put a name to the face. Great job this weekend sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

So we participated in our first hunt test this weekend. Was a huge learning experience and everyone that I interacted with was very helpful. Jessie ran hard and I would even go so far as to say with a bit of style.

She didn't drop a single bird and delivered all to me quickly and with purpose. I can't be happier with how things went. In the end she got a pass on both days. Now, onto basic handling.

Good girl! Congratulations!

Cool Congrats to you both, will you take her chasing goats with you and grizzly if they ever open again (all game hunting partner) or is she
    strictly for birds

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Cool Congrats to you both, will you take her chasing goats with you and grizzly if they ever open again (all game hunting partner) or is she
    strictly for birds
    Might take her with on a week of deer hunting this year and see how she does.