Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Introducing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Yesterday I got to bring Jessie home. I can't remember that last time I was so excited.

I met with Tracey and Jim late last summer as well as several of their dogs. I wanted a female hunting retriever and a family companion. Luckily for me, this little girl showed the most interest in birds.

She spent her first night in a kennel beside my bed "went surprisingly well". She needed to go out at about 1am, then slept till nearly 6.

We are going to spend the next few days just hanging out, exploring, and getting to know each other.

I think I have everything I need and have watched Bill Hillmanns puppy DVD's countless times. I'll be joining the Salt Chuck Retriever Club, I'm sure I am going to need help to do this right.

Really looking forward to this adventure with Jessie.

Last edited by Ron.C; 06-16-2018 at 11:38 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Introduing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Beautiful puppy ! The first few weeks may be trying but you won't regret it, now you have a hunting buddy for decade + to come !!!

Very cool...enjoy the ride.
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

Very cute puppy, enjoy!

I love female chocolate labs,,,,almost got one but ended up choosing a griff instead. Have fun with that little gaffer!

Nice looking pup Ron, look at the stumps on that little guy, enjoy the ride! K

And the adventure begins! Some great times lay in front of you two.
    Drinking rum before 10 a.m. does not mean you are an alcoholic, it means you are a pirate.

Very nice, Tracy puts some awesome pups on the ground. Enjoy
    I shoot a "Girly Gun" a lil' ol' 45-70
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Thumbs up Re: Introduing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

A spectacular pupperz, she certainly looks to be!

Congratulations. I hope your newest additional to your Family is a great fit and excellent companion for you.

Re: Introducing Cedarbraes Miss Buck Finn "AKA Jessie"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Yesterday I got to bring Jessie home. I can't remember that last time I was so excited.

I met with Tracey and Jim late last summer as well as several of their dogs. I wanted a female hunting retriever and a family companion. Luckily for me, this little girl showed the most interest in birds.

She spent her first night in a kennel beside my bed "went surprisingly well". She needed to go out at about 1am, then slept till nearly 6.

We are going to spend the next few days just hanging out, exploring, and getting to know each other.

I think I have everything I need and have watched Bill Hillmanns puppy DVD's countless times. I'll be joining the Salt Chuck Retriever Club, I'm sure I am going to need help to do this right.

Really looking forward to this adventure with Jessie.

Congrats great looking pup Ron, hope you have many great adventures with her. As to your dog food thread I have recently switched to using a raw food
    as well, still early to tell but am seeing some changes as well.