Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Sheep Society Membership Drive!! - Join Today!

Wild Sheep Society Membership Drive!! - Join Today!

Hey All Sheep and Outdoor/Conservation Enthusiasts!!!

Wild Sheep Society of BC is running a Membership drive, and I want to make this thing even better than it already is. Points are awarded for referring new members, and I want to try and take a lead and offer everyone a bit of incentive on signing up for a membership and supporting a great sheep conservation group. Since moving to BC in the past 6 years I've been involved with this group and currently am working on the Jurassic Classic fundraiser, which has been a really great collaborative event and we've raised some great funds for sheep projects across the province. The WSSBC is also ensuring hunter recruitment and supporting a hunting heritage in the province long term.

Here are the details and how I'm getting involved with my company, Rackmaster Taxidermy.

https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/mem...stration/#join

- Memberships are $55 Annually. Put me as a "Referred by - Trevor C or Rackmastr"

- Everyone who buys a membership and uses me as a reference will automatically receive $100 off any shoulder mount I do for them in the next 2 years. Essentially a FREE membership plus a savings!!

- I will draw one new who buys a membership and give them a free skull cleaning for a sheep, goat, deer, bear, or cougar. ($175 value and great odds)

- If I win the Membership drive, I will be donating another shoulder mount to the WSSBC at their Annual Convention next year. - Lets be honest, I'll likely do it anyways lol.

This is a great organization and regardless where you live, this is a great way to ensure that a few of your dollars are spent in a province that supports many sheep species and needs your help!!!

Feel free to forward this to anyone. This offer is open to anyone who adds me as "Referred By". Deadline is August of this year.

Thanks HBC, lets make this Membership drive special!!!!

https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/mem...stration/#join

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wild Sheep Society Membership Drive!! - Join Today!

Forgot to add...if you sign up please send me a PM with your name so I can add you to my list and draw.

Great work Trevor!
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Good on ya Trev. Anyone one who has or wants to hunt sheep should be a member. Those who don't have a vested interest due to the hunter heritage program....check it out.

This is a very generous offer...I bought a membership for a young buck who is obsessed with sheep, a good investment I think.

People need to step up to the plate if they want hunting opportunities for now and future generations.
    KCCO

Are there any out of province guys that are members?
    Would love to be someone’s packhorse on a goat hunt.

Out of province and out of country. You bet

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianMulie View Post
    Are there any out of province guys that are members?
    You bet! I've been promoting the idea to a lot of Alberta friends as well. I'm also a member of WSF Alberta and think it's important to support groups doing good work.

Great convention to come out to as well from out of province!

Come on boys and girls!!!

I've recently had a handful of Alberta residents step up and support the WSSBC that haven't currently been members. If you're already a WSSBC member, go take a look at joining and supporting our neighbours to the east or north in Alberta or Yukon. If you're a hunter in BC and not a member, I'd love to get a PM saying that you're joining up with the WSSBC and see what type of great work they're doing these days in the province!!!

Bumping this up....last week for the membership drive. I'm giving out some major discounts from members signing up and happy to see a lot of new members. If you are a hunter in BC you should really consider all the good work WSSBC is doing and join!

While I won't make the membership drive deadline, that's more than fine with me.. next pay period I'll be joining up, I'm all for supporting a good cause! Not enough good organizations these days.