Thread: Where to get new arrows?

Where to get new arrows?

I'm looking to order some Carbon Xpress Red SD in 350, but haven't had luck finding in Vancouver yet so wondering if anyone has a good suggestion to call. Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Where to get new arrows?

Lucien at Just Shooting Arrows in North Vancouver would be able to get those I would bet. I know he shot those in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by scttcanuck View Post
    Lucien at Just Shooting Arrows in North Vancouver would be able to get those I would bet. I know he shot those in the past.
    Only heard about them on Sunday, waiting till 1pm today for them to open. Thanks for help.

That's where I would go

Pretty sure Boormans in New west Deals in CX or at least used to

Failing that ... Lancaster online would be my go to
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Went to see Lucien today, great guy. He took the time to go over my new bow and get it dialled in. He saw some things he didn't like and re-did my D-loop, adjusted my timing, cut me some new FMJ arrows and had a new drop away for my new bow. Very happy for the suggestions to go see him. I'll be going back for sure when I need more, or want new arrows.

Not that I object to FMJs ... Great arrow

were you not looking for CX reds???
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

I was hoping to find the SD's and couldn't. He had these in the right weight and these were my second choice but I think just as good in the end. Lots of people I know use em. Off to re-sight in and try em out.