Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comment!!!!now

guest Guest

Re: Comment!!!!now

Comments left....... Most deleted...... Called it for what it is.

First Nations harvest must be recorded and counted. Deleted

Mandatory reporting for all including FN to get accurate harvest data. Deleted

recommended equal rights for all, same penalties for all that commit offences . Deleted.

another waste of time with a government that already has its mind made up.

Just completed my responses. We'll see when they get posted.

http://www.vancouverhunter.com/<--------- LINK TO BLOG

I have had the same result. Any comments that critique the FN role or political the role were deleted. SJWs hard at work censoring and shutting down conversation.
    Christopher Hitchens: "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
    Jonathan Swift: “It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

[-] 1 min ago Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Too many in government are under the mistaken idea that FN communities are in any way qualified for the responsibilities of managing modern ecosystems. If there is to be a transition towards FN leadership in managing fish and wildlife it will take time to build a proper knowledge base……knowing how to run bison off a cliff does not constitute adequate wildlife management

I called into question government and FN in my comments...guaranteed it wont pass "moderation"

I was going to put something like "just because I come from Scottish heritage doesn't mean I am qualified to play bagpipes"..
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 06-05-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Sounds like "freedom of speech" I being breached by the government....lawsuit anybody??

Left my $0.02, we'll see if it makes the cut or not...on a positive note I didn't see much from the antis, maybe I missed the bulk of it but seemed to be more resident hunters chiming in.

Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I think the summary looks pretty good. I believe we need to put conservation first, and bring first nations into that discussion. While they have a right to hunt in the constitution, the first nation communities can do better in ensuring overharvesting of females, or certain species does not happen. They could have their own tag system, which would probably mimic what they did traditionally as I believe they had "hunters" that answered to the chiefs. This would allow their rights are respected and also allow for proper management and conservation to happen.

I also do not believe that any group or organization that doesn't have an active stake in wildlife (so these anti groups) should have input. If you aren't in the tourism industry, a hunter, guide, or trapper, or resource extractor, you shouldn't have a say. Your input is completely biased and there is only one solution for you, the complete shutdown of everything. This is not productive and these groups should not have a voice at the table
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    I think the summary looks pretty good. I believe we need to put conservation first, and bring first nations into that discussion. While they have a right to hunt in the constitution, the first nation communities can do better in ensuring overharvesting of females, or certain species does not happen. They could have their own tag system, which would probably mimic what they did traditionally as I believe they had "hunters" that answered to the chiefs. This would allow their rights are respected and also allow for proper management and conservation to happen.

I also do not believe that any group or organization that doesn't have an active stake in wildlife (so these anti groups) should have input. If you aren't in the tourism industry, a hunter, guide, or trapper, or resource extractor, you shouldn't have a say. Your input is completely biased and there is only one solution for you, the complete shutdown of everything. This is not productive and these groups should not have a voice at the table
    What he said^^^^

But did you have input when the process was open
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole