Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sawmill(Joe)

Sawmill(Joe)

Hi guys, 2 more weeks and I get to go home and pat the hair off my dogs, I hear Tick, my redbone just lays around all day watching the driveway. I`m doing well, lost some weight and they cancelled my Chemo because my white cell count was too low. Probably Monday I`ll get a dose, it enhances the radiation they say. But I`ll still get out on the `15,th and on a plane home. The food here would cause a prison riot so when I get home my wife is going to fatten me up. The people here are incredibly nice. I WILL miss them a lot. I am doing very well they tell me , with the c I have, still able to eat a lot of things so that`s good,beats a tube in the stomach! Any way, cheers my friends and have a great weekend. Joe Ah crap, wrong forum, sorry.Chemo brain....
    Last edited by sawmill; 06-03-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sawmill(Joe)

Hey Joe good to hear you are handling the treatment as well as you can, keep fighting the fight my friend, stay positive and yes there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

All the best man, may God bless ya......

Just another obstacle in life.
    Your almost past this bump on the road to longevity.
    5.5 years deep myself, and much of it was troublesome, but the ticket is to enjoy the good days.
    I take reprieve from chemo on occasion, I board plane or cruise ship at every opportunity.
    I've managed my buck in the freezer every year, had to have the boys pull it in on occasion, like every occasion,lol.
    Put together a plan with the wife, something to look forward to, the anticipation is good for your head space.
    Stay strong, your doing well my friend.
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Wishing you all the best joe!! Stay strong

Thanks for the update Joe.

Nothing better than homecooked meals and spending time with family and pets

Stay strong and take care...

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

thank you for the update Sawmill! Good to here things are progressing as well as they can. You get your LEH's in? Dam dogs, hey, they know all about it, funny, they speak just as loudly as humans! Yours will probably maul you when you get home! Anyways, Take care, soon, mama will be fattening you up! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Joe great to hear from you thank you for keeping us informed. Ah to eat your wifes nice home cooked meals again. Will be a real treat. I bet she will cook up something good for you.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

All the best Sawmill
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

I was wondering how you were. I hope you get some great grub. Sending you power.