Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where to hunt rabbits in the lower mainland, or near hope? or boston bar?

Re: Anyone know where to hunt rabbits in the lower mainland, or near hope? or boston

I know you are looking for something in the lower mainland or close but I have heard that Keremeos area is really good for rabbits.

Re: Anyone know where to hunt rabbits in the lower mainland, or near hope? or boston

are you permitted to hunt rabbits in Richmond where they are abundant with an air rifle?

All right!!! Who gave air rifles to the bunnies?

East gate is also not bad for rabbits some years (last year was great, so might suck this year), Boston Bar is about the same drive though. Either way its a $70+ gas trip for wabbits

You want rabbits go to colony farm just off the #7 in Port Coquitlam/Coquitlam. The staff at the prison feed the blighters and they are everywhere. It's next to a highway, between crown land and a reservation so you'll have to check boundaries and use an airsoft. But it might be worth a look.

Can anyone confirm the legality of this? I can only imagine someone standing near Colony Farm with an air rifle just off the highway blasting pellets at rabbits.....recipe for disaster if ya ask me!

And can anyone chime in about hunting rules with air rifles....are they not the same to any gun?

Why not a bow.... or .22 cbs (subs)?

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter1488 View Post
    And can anyone chime in about hunting rules with air rifles....are they not the same to any gun?
    According to a CO I spoke to, yes. Air rifles are fine for small game.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Quote Originally Posted by SPEYMAN View Post
    All right!!! Who gave air rifles to the bunnies?

Thats funny sh$&