Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leh deadline extended

Re: Leh deadline extended

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    One would think now that it's all computerized the turn around time should be almost instant.
    That would only apply if competant people implemented a competant program in a competant system. In this province the spirit of exploration and adventure is present and healthy in our government. Why borrow/use a proven system when we can f@ck thing up on our own and try to reinvent the wheel with spikes.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Quote Originally Posted by Ltbullken View Post
    Mostly, except for applicants needing manual corrections due to errors and most of the delay might be from the final wildlife allocations not being decided as yet...
    There should be NO "manual corrections due to errors", once you hit the submit button, tough shit, decision final. As to the allocations, they should be finalized before LEH, IMO.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by wos View Post
    In fact I think it's easer to post pictures on this site than apply for an leh
    not a chance on that one!!!!!!...heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    That would be the logical way of thinking..
    wonder why it still takes a month?
    The actual draw takes a few seconds but I think they have to wait on all the regional bios to approve the number of allocations by species based on their latest estimates. Things change from the time they publish the TENTATIVE number of allocations in the synopsis so they need to update some of the draw parameters based on the latest numbers.

Using the system was simple this year. But note that what they actually have isn't a "new" solution... its a twenty year old back end with a new GUI interface stuck on top. Like lipstick on a pig. Bound to be some issues at peak times... the former Liberal government knew this but decided to cheap out on the "new build" to save money. Still cost a shit load ...
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    There should be NO "manual corrections due to errors", once you hit the submit button, tough shit, decision final. As to the allocations, they should be finalized before LEH, IMO.
    You tell em Coop, did you put in at my cabin for moose??
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Brez View Post
    That would only apply if competant people implemented a competant program in a competant system. In this province the spirit of exploration and adventure is present and healthy in our government. Why borrow/use a proven system when we can f@ck thing up on our own and try to reinvent the wheel with spikes.
    hahaha....yup. Would have been way too easy. Lets not forget it also took a decade longer for BC to reinvent it with the spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    You tell em Coop, did you put in at my cabin for moose??
    We wanted to but didn't wanna impose.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

don't need an extension.. when is the will the draw results be available?