Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leh deadline extended

Re: Leh deadline extended

Easy enough to follow the odds and tentative permit numbers, no marked decline in the last few years

Likely won't be a decline either as all those hunters that are having a hard time finding meat for the freezer will apply to improve their chances
    Last edited by boxhitch; 05-25-2018 at 10:15 PM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Doesn't surprise me

Two years in a row I found it painless, applied for LEH, bought all licenses and tags in under 10 minutes for my recliner! Crazy eh, and I'm old! K

Just apply for tags and LEH in advance. Order bear tags in March, apply for LEH first week. I "get" that people think the system should just be reliable, but hey it's 2018 and it is government.

I'm 20 years deep in the hosting/infrastructure industry and whatever they are running the system on is a decade behind the times.

Should be virtualized on auto-scaling. Much more reliable and cheaper vs something wasting resources for most of the year and cant keep up with capacity when there is demand.

Hilarious people think self driving cars is going to be a thing anytime soon
    Last edited by caddisguy; 05-26-2018 at 12:51 AM.

[QUOTE=dana;2010389]People aren’t turning their back to the LEH because of computers, they are turning their back to LEH because of the lack of animals! Last year was the first time in my life I didn’t put in LEH’s. First time my kids didn’t put in as well. People are tired of wasting time, holidays and money to chase something that doesn’t Exist.[/QUOTE]

LOL, thats what I think too, waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Two years in a row I found it painless, applied for LEH, bought all licenses and tags in under 10 minutes for my recliner! Crazy eh, and I'm old! K
    Damn it's hard to argue with you K! I agree 100%, was a breeze for me as well, now I hope that they get out the results ASAP!
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Was easy for me, but it was painful getting my Dad to be able to join in on a group hunt.

Their web site kept shitting the bed. Took 3 hours on the phone with them to get it to work.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by elknut View Post
    Don't know if thats going to help...Many guys will be wondering about all the TBD in Region 5 moose applications ...Pretty stupid LEH..Somebody running the shit house and doesnt have a clue ...Guess thats the NDP way of MOOSE MANAGEMENT......Dennis
    Probably waiting to see how bad region 5 is going to burn this year which from the looks of things is going to happen

Low LEH response > extend entry time frame > entice more people to enter > Govy wants your hard earned $$$

Who knows what the GOS holds?

Done with no issues. Nice to be able to add my entire group and pay the bill.