Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leh deadline extended

Leh deadline extended

Apply early to avoid the last minute rush? After saying technical difficulties caused extension of deadline? Bad workman always blames his tools?

Due to government-wide technical difficulties the LEH draw deadline has been extended until 11:59:59 PM on Tuesday, May 29, 2018. This will allow hunters additional opportunity to submit their LEH applications and reduce impact for those who have had difficulty accessing the system in recent days.

The 2018 LEH Fall Draw is open for applications. The closing date has been extended to May 29, 2018. Apply early to avoid the last minute rush.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Leh deadline extended

Don't know if thats going to help...Many guys will be wondering about all the TBD in Region 5 moose applications ...Pretty stupid LEH..Somebody running the shit house and doesnt have a clue ...Guess thats the NDP way of MOOSE MANAGEMENT......Dennis

They haven't collected enough revenue from it yet because it is so poorly designed and hard to use , If your over 30 y's old. I miss the cards!

Quote Originally Posted by wos View Post
    They haven't collected enough revenue from it yet because it is so poorly designed and hard to use , If your over 30 y's old. I miss the cards!
    Hmmm I usually have difficulties with computer anything..both years its been too easy peasy..havnt drawn shyte..maybe I am doing it wrong..lol
    Steven

Hmmm. I applied for my shared moose on Wednesday (partner was iffy) and had no problems. Just logged in again to make sure it went through. Again no problems. I am sure that some have had trouble but not nearly as much as there was the first year and they refused to extend it. Makes me wonder whats up!
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

I will just hunt the general season it's not so difficult.
    I find it easier to find a 4 point than navigate the computerized system. In fact I think it's easer to post pictures on this site than apply for an leh

I had to phone in and ask about a problem I was having. They answered right away, and gave me a quick and sensible reply. Satisfied here.

The real deal for extension is the noticeable decline in applications.
    I think a lot of people are turning their backs on LEH.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

J, that just doesn`t sound right

Maybe some old guy can`t get it and quits, but the millennials are all over any e-business and likely there are more new hunters than quitters
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    J, that just doesn`t sound right

Maybe some old guy can`t get it and quits, but the millennials are all over any e-business and likely there are more new hunters than quitters
    People aren’t turning their back to the LEH because of computers, they are turning their back to LEH because of the lack of animals! Last year was the first time in my life I didn’t put in LEH’s. First time my kids didn’t put in as well. People are tired of wasting time, holidays and money to chase something that doesn’t Exist.