Thread: Mule deer and moose antlers growing now in Kammy

Mule deer and moose antlers growing now in Kammy

-- Mule deer bucks have 4 inches of new antler from base -- fore head. New growth of velvet. You can tell a buck from a doe now, already.
    -- Moose have base growing, on the head, the pedestals. Can see with binox.
    Jel -- saw some bucks and bulls yesterday -- keep you in touch as for growth --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-25-2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: You can tell a buck from a doe now

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Mule deer and moose antlers growing now in Kammy

Seen 3 bucks last weekend already past there ears and forking. Going to be some big ones! Come on September!

About a week ago I started seeing white tail bucks And this weekend I've seen a couple mule deer.. is it September yet !?

Mule deer bucks antlers are almost completely out now in full velvet, you can see the tines out on the bucks -- 3 points four points and so on.
    Saw two nice mule bucks this morning two three points fully antlered already -- just the very last inch of the tips need to be grown yet -- last inch
    Jellyvis in Kamloops -- Mule Deer City -- lookin real pretty -- bucks all over town -- Kammy is healthy in 2018 -- lots of feed for the animules to eat on --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-02-2018 at 07:58 AM. Reason: MULE DEER are thee perfect wild animal in the world

Seen some forked bucks here in reg8 so far, haven't seen a bull moose lately....

Moose, elk, and wt/md deer rocking fuzzy bone in southern 6

lots of bucks this year....way more than last...looking good last years fawns made it through...

seeing bucks daily right know.

Got a whitetail I’m monitoring in 7a on cameras.

Hes already got some impressive bone happening. He left fall with a nice set of gear. Can’t wait to see him this year. Hopefully in my freezer

-- Talked to my buddy today who knows mule deer real good, and whitetails and blacktails. Kamloops nor shore out on the Tranquille Rd towards the Airport.
    - I told him about the two nice muley bucks I saw yesterday, two three points western count, must be twin brothers from two years ago. 50 days to grow out!
    Anyways he says, " I've seen more deer this year than ever, I seen those two three points, and does and a six point! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Yah, big too he says, six points each side, comes out only a quarter of the time the others do. He seen two points, 3's 4's and a huge six point all down in the valley still now.
    Jel -- He was saying the antlers are growing faster then normal also, minerals in the feed thru-out BC this last year has flourished. -- going to be record bucks
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-03-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: MULE DEER are thee perfect wild animal in the world