Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sick bear......

Re: sick bear......

Just like your dog Steven.

the grizz that stole our deer out of camp a couple of years back left piles of green puke with fatty lumps in it at each of the 3 places it fed on our deer....I posted the story way back shortly after it happened and noted the curiousness of the green puke piles but no one commented that I remember.....

i spotted a bear bedded on a sandy beach near a creek mouth some years ago...
    one of the guys i was with was really eager to get a bear...we stalked into less than 30 yards as i drew my bow he woke up at less than 20 yards..when he opened his eye he only had one and he made a deep roaring noise at me...my partner fired hitting his other eye..lol..dead bear..upon inspection he had claw marks head to toe and was a older boar but still probably only weighed 90lbs...
    when i opened him up his organs looked really weird..in hinesight should have brought him into the bioligist...my partner took the whole bear..ughh..up in region 6 dad and i saw a blind bear once that was a odd snake shape with legs.

"BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.