Started on Tuesday to get my 15 year old daughter a hunting licence and black bear tag. She had a fwid, previous licence ( taken moose and elk already) as she was 15 , this wonderful system designed by non hunting buearcrats and support by user groups with fish people as spokesmen , required us to go in person to service bc to get tags and licence so I could sign a waiver . Started on Tuesday . Pulled my daughter out of school early went to service bc with all info. Clerk was great and very helpful. SYSTEM SUCKED. After a full hour it allowed the teller to load licence and black bear tags ( was trying to get all tags for year to avoid this debacle) I was ok with that asked teller to wrap it up , they did so and system crashed, now it is 430 pm , we are asked to come back the following day We come back following day. Once again teller was great we work for an hour to no avail , teller is gracious enough to tell us to leave and she will work on it thru the day and see if it goes thru. Still nothing !! Ended up canceling our father/ daughter bear hunt due to this screwed up system!! Works great for govt burarcrats , so glad paid staff for bcwf think this is a great system and fully supported its untested introduction ( to bad those individuals don’t hunt)

in in my opinion this is non hunters within govt ( and other organizations) trying their best to destroy hunting !! I will take my daughter black bear hunting this weekend one way or the other! Tomorrow will call regional director for exemption and try again. We were not trying for leh , just simple hunting licence and tags. Under old system 15 min job. What a incredible waste of resources and peoples time. Thanks again Victoria. It’s almost like you are trying to create “ poachers”.