Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring bear video complete

Spring bear video complete

I was stuck at home sick all weekend so I made use of the time and put together a 2018 spring bear video.

I tried to keep it as educational as possible for new hunters or people new to spring bear hunting especially in the Fraser Valley. I'm not sure if it will be too exciting for seasoned hunters or guys who can drive 10 minutes from home and tag a monster lol.

The goal is to inspire and give new bear hunters some "ah hah!" moments that will help them get into some bears.

It's possible I might still get back out there and do a little season finale.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Spring bear video complete

Crap nothing but a black box nothing to down load
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Nice.....looks good

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Crap nothing but a black box nothing to down load
    Strange... here's the direct link, maybe it will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpHdhsf2N4 ... failing that if you just go on youtube and search "caddisguy" you will find my channel and it will be the most recent video.

@bc_buckshot thanks man I want to tag along with you and film your hunts lol .. just kidding maybe ... amazing bear you got!!

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Strange... here's the direct link, maybe it will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpHdhsf2N4 ... failing that if you just go on youtube and search "caddisguy" you will find my channel and it will be the most recent video.

@bc_buckshot thanks man I want to tag along with you and film your hunts lol .. just kidding maybe ... amazing bear you got!!
    The link works great thks for posting
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Nice bear, thanks for posting..

Nice vid thanks for posting, great fun and some tasty meat. Once you finished with it, how was the fur on it? in good shape? Looked pretty full and nice and black.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Caddisguy good video. Its nice to see a bear hunting video, where you just didn't drive down the road and shoot it. You are in the thick of things hunting.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Well done caddis thanks for all the work on the video enjoyed that Tough start to the season with all the snow good job pulling it off
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Well done caddis thanks for all the work on the video enjoyed that Tough start to the season with all the snow good job pulling it off
    Definitely a couple weeks behind this year. We also filmed a lot of lead-up going after a specific bear but I couldn't include it in this video... can't lead up to something that doesn't happen. I have the footage saved for future use though.

Not sure if I'll get out again for bear or not this spring but that bear is around early season too. Maybe I'll stick him with an arrow early Sept.

It is a lot of work filming and editing but I do love recording memories... always worth it and if an HBC'er or two enjoys it that's plenty of bonus.

Going to edit together a nifty one of us making fire from bow drills (from finding materials to fire) ... should be a fun one lol
    Last edited by caddisguy; 05-24-2018 at 07:08 PM.