Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowards that abuse dogs/animals

Re: Cowards that abuse dogs/animals

Gets much worse than that unfortunatly.
    Google yulin dog meat festival but fair warning do not look at the pics so very disturbing. From my understanding (i do not want to know more) its a fesitval held in China that torture the dogs before the eat them I believe held in June. Disgusting is a mild way of putting it.

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaybe14 View Post
    Gets much worse than that unfortunatly.
    Google yulin dog meat festival but fair warning do not look at the pics so very disturbing. From my understanding (i do not want to know more) its a fesitval held in China that torture the dogs before the eat them I believe held in June. Disgusting is a mild way of putting it.
    i actually don't think I can stomach the videos. But when the word "torture" is used, does it refer to anything more abhorrent than standard Chinese livestock handling practices? Just from looking at photos, eating domestic dogs gives me the vibe of cannibilism somehow, and I've eaten it before. It always strikes me as strange, these somewhat arbitrary cultural distinctions between how different species of animal are treated. However, somehow domestic dogs seem less fit for industrial livestock practices than anything else to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    x2 what he said
    X3, I to like my dog more than most people

I cant stomach any of the videos or stories, if they come across my screen I close them immediately. I have no use for pet beaters,,,, just like kid or wife beaters,,,,,they are the lowest POS. Dogs love us unconditionally and its breaks my heart when someone would beat an animal that only shows love. Some behind the barn justice would be sweet for this offender.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo