Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowards that abuse dogs/animals

Cowards that abuse dogs/animals

The POS caught beating his dog on video in Ontario needs to be brutalized. Its not what these cowards do out in the open that sickens me its what we are not seeing. I reserve the worst and most violent side of myself for rapists, molesters, and dog abusers. Needs his eyes stomped out of his head. Sorry to be dark, just makes me rips ass mad to see that garbage.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cowards that abuse dogs/animals

Agreed.

That is just so wrong......

Who does this to a dog? Seriously??? People like this have no place in society.

F**ked up.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    Agreed.

That is just so wrong......

Who does this to a dog? Seriously??? People like this have no place in society.

F**ked up.
    Just watched that, I can say that if I ever saw that I wouldn’t waste any time recording it, I’d be on top of him stomping him like there’s no tomorrow. He’ll end up with a ban from owning pets for a few years but that’ll be it unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BCBUSHMONKEY View Post
    The POS caught beating his dog on video in Ontario needs to be brutalized. Its not what these cowards do out in the open that sickens me its what we are not seeing. I reserve the worst and most violent side of myself for rapists, molesters, and dog abusers. Needs his eyes stomped out of his head. Sorry to be dark, just makes me rips ass mad to see that garbage.
    I will HELP ya ! I LOVE my dog more then MOST people ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Count me in too. I really love my guys.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

It can be people that you'd least expect brutality and viciousness from....
    A friend from work and I bought labs from what we were lead to believe was one of the most respected breeder and trainers
    in the Fraser Valley at the time, 1966. He had the trophies, he had the dogs, and he was very involved with the Field Trials
    as well. Part of the purchasing agreement, excluding no breeding rights, was the offer of coaching help to get us well on our
    way in our dog's field training. This had us dropping by fairly frequently. We noticed a lot of obvious graves in his undeveloped
    backyard and we began to be suspicious about some of his methods. Finally, as we drove up his driveway, we saw him holding
    his latest trophy and breeding prospect, Duke, up high by both his ears while he viciously kicked him repeatedly in the chest,
    stomach and testicles...all because he wasn't performing up to his master's expectations. That was the last time we had anything
    to do with him, and my older friend reported him. It wasn't long after that when we noticed his whole operation had been shut down.

I fuggin hate any animal being abused.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    x2 what he said
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Perhaps animal abusers should be the ones the anti's should be targetting...I guess no political agenda involved in helping our four legged friends.

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Perhaps animal abusers should be the ones the anti's should be targetting...I guess no political agenda involved in helping our four legged friends.
    What makes you think they aren't targeting them? It's just that most of what we on here consider animal abuse, happens secretly, and usually has to be investigated. The most fervent vegan anti probably doesn't draw a very thick line around hunting as being seperate from abusing a pet dog. Hunters are just easier, more visible targets. That's why it's so important for hunters to communicate our motivations and perspectives well. Being a hunter certainly doesn't exclude one from also being an animal abuser. When an anti finds one of those, despite there being zero connection between the two, the link is going to be easy for them to make, and will be used to rail against hunting.