Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEH not working (Sat am)

LEH not working (Sat am)

I've been trying to register for a shared LEH hunt for the last hour and the site keeps freezing up. Any one else having this problem? Maybe it shuts down if more than 10 people register at the same time. lol

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH not working (Sat am)

I just put in mine,,,,worked ok for me.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Go to internet options and settings, view files and select and delete all. Then it works.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Go to internet options and settings, view files and select and delete all. Then it works.
    Hmmm, I have a Mac computer - how do I do that? Thanks

On most computers, access to sites is stored on the computer. When you select a forum it automatically logs you in. I do not know what would happen to all this if you cleared all the temp files on a mac. So I suggest you don't do it.
    Google "remove temp files/cookies on a mac" for reading purposes. Create a restore point before doing anything. 22 computer courses and nothing about macs.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I'm not too sure about hitting delete on files so I'll find a friend that can help me. Thanks for the suggestions.

On mac if you use Safari, go to the History menu at the top, go down to clear history and choose clear all history, then push Clear History.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

I deleted my history and all my cookies BUT I still can't get my LEH. When I hit submit it says loading and then stays there. I let it go for 1/2 hour once and it still said loading. I'll have to go to plan B.

I get this message
    D. Steele: An LEH application/authorization for this species has been detected for this profile and year. Only one application can be submitted per species per draw. If you were successful in receiving an LEH authorization earlier in the year, for the same species, you may not apply again as the hunts fall within the same licence year.
    I just tonight started or tried to start a group LEH and it tells me I already have applied for this species???
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Mine says my password expired and to enter a new one and it won't recognize my old one to enter then change.